UFN 108 - PBP/Discussion

didnt fucking expect that shit to happen. why the hell cub is not banging with him? single telegraphed shts. fuck

Lobov keeps working for a takedown when he needs a finish.

Lol at the commentating that this is a blow out

If Cub had won ITD I would've won 7 units, instead, I'm losing like 12, I thought this was the lock of the year but nah, Cub looked like pure shit and had no urgency to finish vs an unranked fighter, fucking pathetic. Easy to say I'm really pissed off. Withdrawing most of my winnings and gonna gamble with smaller units and build up my bank roll again.

split decision incoming, flowbov will enter the top 5 and be one win away from challenging for the title.

48-47 cub, tho i'm sure we'll hear at least 1 49-46

could that get FOTN? (i hope so, but i think jlau-ray was better)

If Cub had won ITD I would've won 7 units, instead, I'm losing like 12, I thought this was the lock of the year but nah, Cub looked like pure shit and had no urgency to finish vs an unranked fighter, fucking pathetic. Easy to say I'm really pissed off. Withdrawing most of my winnings and gonna gamble with smaller units and build up my bank roll again.

Yea I lost 13u. All I needed was no decision

Entertaining fight. Cub 3-2 or 4-1. Lost some live on Artem but actually had Cub dec in one decent RR so still not bad.

this is so retarded. im bust LOL. who the fuck expected that to do to decision. cub looked like a turd there

Back