UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am killing the bookie because of MMA
maxresdefault.jpg

'Ragin' Al laquinta

Al in better shape than earlier. Looking forward to see his dec prop. He's gonna be a lot quicker than Sanchez. Sanchez gonna viff and hit air while Al will stick and move.

I'm here early, getting used to timezone change and climate, conor is training for Mayweather, very good camp, no stone left unturned at SBG, I've been fighting at high level for a very long time, alot of Europeans, he brings the fight, it's exciting, I want the KO, that's it, if it was up to me, I'd fight every Sat, I've fought all tough guys, I will fight Holloway if Aldo pulls out

lol this fool talking about holloway he really thinks he is going to beat Cub

200.webp

This is mma ,last year bisping kod rockhold with his pillow hand SO lobov does have a 20% ko chance
bisping is a world class fighter though artem is only here becourse he is bff with mcgregor :D he is not knocking anybody out

Dumb main event but otherwise this card is damn stacked.

Yep...How inf Artem Lowball in the main event? Nevermind, don't answer that LOL it was a rhetorical question I guess. There are I want of flights I like and can't wait for the to the lines to come out. I think Mike Perry will absolutely take Jake Ellenberger's head off. I will smash that TKO prop if it is close to what I think it will bel

Feel like I'm gonna wind up having to talk myself out of betting Lauzon. How content he can be sometimes to just stand still with his hands up is infuriating.

Pretty much begged my bookie to add props. Giving them until 211, but I badly want to be able to hit Perry TKO and Diego DEC

Holy shit diego doesnt sound too good...

...still think he could get another bs decision tho if Al doesnt murk him

Was getting ready to post the exact same thing. He looks for weathered, shop-worn and sounds punchy. The whole shit about God talking to him and asking him to change his nickname? What the fuck is that about? Crazy thing is most people who pray are hoping their God answers their prayer. Meanwhile Diego not only prays to his God but he fixes him breakfast and puts leftovers in a doggy bag for the Lord to take home to Jesus.

Feel like I'm gonna wind up having to talk myself out of betting Lauzon. How content he can be sometimes to just stand still with his hands up is infuriating.

Pretty much begged my bookie to add props. Giving them until 211, but I badly want to be able to hit Perry TKO and Diego DEC

Joe is going to get rekt

Was getting ready to post the exact same thing. He looks for weathered, shop-worn and sounds punchy. The whole shit about God talking to him and asking him to change his nickname? What the fuck is that about? Crazy thing is most people who pray are hoping their God answers their prayer. Meanwhile Diego not only prays to his God but he fixes him breakfast and puts leftovers in a doggy bag for the Lord to take home to Jesus.

To be fair, Diego has always sounded like this. He's been punchy for years. I'll still play his DEC line, but I definitely cannot argue for his sanity

Cindy Dandois
-32 years old-8-2, 3 kos, 4 subs
-black belt judo- won multiple judo competitions
-purple belt bjj
-trained with misha tate for ronda fight
-Judo, wrestling and submission style fighter

more info here:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/2...come-alexis-davis-fight-bantamweight-mma-news

Last fight:

Other 2 last fights via Fight pass:
https://www.ufc.tv/video/cindy-dandois-vs-jessamyn-duke-invicta-fc-18
https://www.ufc.tv/video/cindy-dandois-vs-megan-anderson-invicta-fc-14
https://www.ufc.tv/video/tonya-evinger-vs-cindy-dandois-invicta-fc-10

Guys my plays have been on fire lately, I'm 8-3-1 on expert underdog plays alone. Last week I gave you Whittaker as a +200 dog, he dominated just like I said he would. Not sure what the lines will look like this week but I've already got some potential dogs in mind. When I play dogs, I don't just look for value, I look for winners. There were many big dogs on last weeks card and some of the numbers were unjustified but I didn't get sucked in to playing them, people will say "thats a must play" or "gotta stab that" or "I'll sprinkle on that". Well I don't do "stabs" or "sprinkles", I make plays and will only do so if confident.

#StopGuessingStartWinning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back