UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please talk me out of betting Jake here ....

Jake is pretty shot. I made the mistake of betting him against Saffeidine because I thought training with Nick curson at speed of sport could give him a career resurgence, but I was wrong.

He is much slower than he used to be, gun shy, and his wrestling is overrated.

He would have lost to Brown had that fight gone deeper because despite his S&C program, it seems his cardio isn't coming back.

He is also really into podcasting now?

I will probably be on Mike Perry.

Do you guys think that Barberena might be the underdog again?

If Alvey finds a way to win this I would be so upset, he's legitimately an absolutely awful fighter and I dont understand how he manages to win most of the time. Would be very surprised if he took Leites out. Hopefully we get decent odds due to Alvey's win streak.

Would it really be that surprising if Alvey lands the better shots throughout three rounds and wins a decision? Or even gets a KO for that matter (I'm aware that Leites has never been knocked out)...I remember that Boetsch had Leites in trouble a couple of times. Leites is superior on the ground of course but Alvey has solid TDD...and for all his faults he does throw with some real power. Leites will have to watch out for that counter right.

That's not an answer :/
I'm really interested in his fight, I would love to have him at +100 or better
It's gonna be close but Proctor isn't a power wrestler like Colby and has had a long layoff. Could see Barberena being the fav.

It's gonna be close but Proctor isn't a power wrestler like Colby and has had a long layoff. Could see Barberena being the fav.

I've been on Barberena in everyone of his fights except against Colby. I'll be on Barberena against Proctor, that's why I'm interested in the odds.

Fuck yeah its off . I think Al is like -450 on 5d. Fucking retarded line. Al has been out of the game for a minute, and hes never really fought someone whos gonna stay in his face and bring the consistent takedown threat

Don't think Sanchez will be able to take Al down at all.

Wrestled with him all throughout high school and we were partners at Nassau Community - he's a very good wrestler. He just doesn't use it too much because his boxing is sharp and I'm not too sure about his BJJ but all of his losses are subs.

Don't think Sanchez will be able to take Al down at all.

Wrestled with him all throughout high school and we were partners at Nassau Community - he's a very good wrestler. He just doesn't use it too much because his boxing is sharp and I'm not too sure about his BJJ but all of his losses are subs.

it's not like diego is going to pursue a wrestle-heavy gameplan either. you know as soon as he gets in the pocket he'll plant his feet and trade like a mad man as always.

it's not like diego is going to pursue a wrestle-heavy gameplan either. you know as soon as he gets in the pocket he'll plant his feet and trade like a mad man as always.

He didn't do that in his last fight, he had a more measured approach

He didn't do that in his last fight, he had a more measured approach

didn't held initiate the grappling exchanges? despite getting the better of diego on the feet.

didn't held initiate the grappling exchanges? despite getting the better of diego on the feet.
yes, but Diego didn't trade punches like a mad man like he used to do in the past. He was more cautious

Interested in

Sam Alvey
joe Proctor
John dodson
Mike perry

I think if not the bum version of Leites shows he is gonna beat Alvey easily. Dude stood with Bisping not so long ago. He had a really bad night against Jotko.

If Jake wrestles he beats Perry rather easily. I hope he goes with that strategy

I think if not the bum version of Leites shows he is gonna beat Alvey easily. Dude stood with Bisping not so long ago. He had a really bad night against Jotko.

If Jake wrestles he is going to gas, his cardio has been awful in his last several fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back