UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still need a bet for the munhoz fight. anyone giving stasiak 15% chance here? or im i still better off backing munhoz? need a side

i still need a bet for the munhoz fight. anyone giving stasiak 15% chance here? or im i still better off backing munhoz? need a side

Pedro likely dominates. I think he has the better stand up by a mile and I'd favor him in a pure grappling match.

Unrelated.
Just rode my motorcycle 6 hours round trip to bet on some fights haha. I'm so sore.

Pedro likely dominates. I think he has the better stand up by a mile and I'd favor him in a pure grappling match.

Unrelated.
Just rode my motorcycle 6 hours round trip to bet on some fights haha. I'm so sore.
gl man. worth it if thay win! think ill just min bet pedro for action. least then im not rooting for everyones parleys to bust

Oliver Enkamp

I did a breakdown on the Swedish newcomer and for those of you who don't have the time I created a few gifts to illustrate what he brings to the table.

Muay Thai and Karate expert.

A 23-year-old sniper with speed + power in his striking. His flexibility and quick twitch muscle fibers create a venomous grappling attack.

Spinning heel kick

https://giphy.com/gifs/PmUfQ6zyRROBq/html5

Muay-Thai KO

http://freegifmaker.me/images/2aESw/

Ground control and submission skills

http://freegifmaker.me/images/2aESs/

More aforementioned BJJ skills. Flexibility > inverted triangle.

http://freegifmaker.me/images/2aESC/

TDD > Hard Whizzer

http://freegifmaker.me/images/2aESB/

Front kick to the face Anderson Silva style

http://freegifmaker.me/images/2aESy/

Sorry I don't know how to upload GIFs. If anyone knows feel free to make it easier LOL

Not feeling enkamp love i didnt really like what i saw on tape. Taleb just ran ponz whos a monster razor close. Taleb can be low volume but i cant see him losing to this kid who should be at lw imo and who taleb can ground if he wants to.

It's simply value. This is a trash card. One of the worst events I have seen on paper and I long long long time. Seriously...take some varnish and strip out the UFC™ logo and replace it with Tachi Palace or WSOF and you would never know the difference LOL

im 14u teleb. im v confident. this kid is a lightweight who is only here coz of an injury. he isn't ready for the ufc. this is a huge step up in class. too big a step up. his cardio didn't even look good on tape and this is short notice. i didn't see a single thing in footage that gave me cause for concern here.

I think you'll cash this ticket bro.. I was simply looking for value.

BOL

10075805.jpg

lol

My God..I just went back and re-watched the Marcin Held/Lauzon fight and good grief did poor Held get screwed royally. That could've been a 30-27 score card for the Polish fighter but most certainly 29-28th. I mean, outside of the 20 second barrage of elbows in the first round, Joe did virtually nothing to result in obtaining victory....

Classy as always though, Joe shook his head after all the scores were reported and said that the judges got it wrong LOL That was Diego Sanchez/Martin Kampmann bad

I think I know why Mad-Dog Maddadu was screaming the weigh-in's

IMG_0089_zpsmj07pyol.jpg

Just a shot in the dark LOL

Why aren't more people on Ayari/Till u2.5 around +130? I like those odds for two people with high finish rates. I haven't watched much tape on them; am I missing something?

It's simply value. This is a trash card. One of the worst events I have seen on paper and I long long long time. Seriously...take some varnish and strip out the UFC™ logo and replace it with Tachi Palace or WSOF and you would never know the difference LOL
Way too harsh. Would you rather they have no card this week?

Why aren't more people on Ayari/Till u2.5 around +130? I like those odds for two people with high finish rates. I haven't watched much tape on them; am I missing something?
Till is low output thaiboxer, who fights like it would be 12 rounds of muay thai. Doesn't have the killer mentality of getting a finish asap. But at the same time he should dominate this easily.
I've betted u2,5, seems like good value still for me..

Bets placed. I've gone with:

Till by KO $100 @ 2.4

Trevor Smith $100 @ 2.5

Stasiak by SUB $20 @ 22.0

Nicholson by KO $250 @ 3.7

Enkamp by DEC $50 @ 8.0

Razak $500 @ 1.45

Backing Cirkunov with everything I have won throughout the card @ 1.25

Backing Glover KO with a few hundred pending how good the night has been @ 7.50

GL tonight everyone. Personally I think it's going to be a great card

My summary for this card is virtually unbettable and I've learned my lesson on big parlays

Outside bets I'll make are

Damir Hadzovic
I feel although Held 'beat' Lauzon, he still technically didn't and Damir is a different kinda animal, he's a dog with a chance

And Nicholson, gonna presume this is a slugfest, I'm gunna be on the side of the nutcase that unwired his jaw to fight

50/50 fight in my eyes so I'll be on the dog YOLO

Oh I think Reza is in for a rude awakening too,
Will be betting against him

What are we feeling are the three fighters most likely to win tonight boys?

Munoz, Cirkunov and Taleb?

Don't like much at all, just throwing a through the card parlay at this for interest...

Cirkinov
Held
Till
Musoke
Silva
Munhoz
Alhassan
Hermansson
Taleb

1u @22.00

Considering a big play on Held and Cirkinov.
I actaually quite like Reza as a dog too.

My summary for this card is virtually unbettable and I've learned my lesson on big parlays

Outside bets I'll make are

Damir Hadzovic
I feel although Held 'beat' Lauzon, he still technically didn't and Damir is a different kinda animal, he's a dog with a chance

And Nicholson, gonna presume this is a slugfest, I'm gunna be on the side of the nutcase that unwired his jaw to fight

50/50 fight in my eyes so I'll be on the dog YOLO

I also do like Nicholson, but the U2.5 line for that fight is even better than Nicholson ML.
If Nicholson wins I believe it will be a finish, so the Under covers pretty much the same potential outcome for me, plus a lot more.

If Nicholson wins I believe it will be a finish, so the Under covers pretty much the same potential outcome for me, plus a lot more.

6 KO/TKOs and 1 sub, I'd say you're dead on. Sadly bookies realised this and a Nicholson KO is only worth about twice as much as his win line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back