UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that depends on what odds we get. Initially leaned Colby, need to watch tape, but it feels like DHK is declining, his fight vs Tarec was pretty awful. Where as Colby is constantly improving and is at a great camp in ATT.

Colby will probably open as a slight favourite (-160) , but his line will get unplayeable because he will get bet hard.

Last edited:
Wait a minute............. Andrei still 3.10?

<{ziddy}>

Is anyone here impressed with Tybura? I mean Pesta KO was awesome but Pesta gonna Pesta. AA lost to three beast strikers Overeem, Miocic and Ngannou. Barnett was just a better grappler. On paper Tybura is way worse striker and idk how good his grappling really is. He had to work a lot to put Luis Henrique away. I agree AA is shot but Tybura is not a high level fighter... the odds are retarded. I don't understand it at all. If odds stay like this there is monster BBC value in AA.
Marcin won many bjj tournaments here in Poland. His grappling is legit

Marcin won many bjj tournaments here in Poland. His grappling is legit
Man, you are a polish guy so... I know his grappling is legit, but his wrestling isn't as good and Arlovski is not easy to get taken down and held down.If he will constantly shoot, he will gass out as he did against 205 Puetz.He has chances as anyone, because AA has terrible chin, but overall he's got nothing more on Arlovski

Man, you are a polish guy so... I know his grappling is legit, but his wrestling isn't as good and Arlovski is not easy to get taken down and held down.If he will constantly shoot, he will gass out as he did against 205 Puetz.He has chances as anyone, because AA has terrible chin, but overall he's got nothing more on Arlovski
I agree, Arlovski is my dog for this event

Colby will probably open as a slight favourite (-160) , but his line will get unplayeable because he will get bet hard.

If DHK got above +200 I would have to take a stab on it.

what are the best fights to watch for kim's wrestling?

Love this forum, im SO happy to be part of it. Fuck paid picks, you get so much informations here that you can make this picks yourself. Love you all elite bettors!

DraftKings is gunna be a nightmare with this one

does anybody see a realistic path to victory for Saffiedine vs. RDA here?

does anybody see a realistic path to victory for Saffiedine vs. RDA here?

Since RDA isn't running through anybody anymore.. and got a little softer.. and stuff...

I could make multiple paths for Tarec but the most probable one would be leg kicking his way to a decision, Saffiedine isn't as bad as people make him out to be

My first bet for my Parlay will be Colby Convigton. My dog for this event is Arlovski for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back