UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with wiktorus, great place! I sort of like Tuck if i can get him at a decent price

I am interesting on AA/Tybura O1.5 @1.90.
Arlovski`s chin is shit, thah`s for sure, but i dont see Tybura to have 1 punch KO power and even the technik to KO Arlovski who is still a decent striker. Tybura has never been KO`d, his only loss itd is with doctors stoppage because of a cut in the face, and he ate some decent punches from Puetz.

Has anyone found longer fights by Naoki Inoue? I've only seen three R1 finishes so far.

You don't think that Kim might be a +200 underdog?
Colby's line is always juiced as fuck

Not really when you think who he has fought. He was around -300 against griffin and barb both stylistically pretty easy fights for Colby. Stun is a much tougher fight for colby. No way surely stun will be +200

Not really when you think who he has fought. He was around -300 against griffin and barb both stylistically pretty easy fights for Colby. Stun is a much tougher fight for colby. No way surely stun will be +200

He closed at -420 against Griffin and -400 against Barberena.
As I've already said, I think that he will open as a slight favourite but he will get bet hard and he will become unplayable.

Colby gets juiced lines cuz he's a legit wrestler who has faced low level fighters thus far, and has also fought opponents on short notice.

vs. Sean Spencer (21 day short notice for Covington, good match-up)

vs. Jonathan Meunier (8 day short notice for Meunier, good match-up)

vs. Max Griffin (UFC debut for Griffin, who is a pure striker with below average TDD; good match-up)

vs. Bryan Barberena (a skinny-fat 155er who fights at 170 and usually out-cardios the guys he beats; good match-up)

While Dong Hyun Kim isn't in his prime anymore, he will be the best fighter that Covington has faced thus far, as well as being the best grappler he has faced. Kim is also one of the biggest and strongest opponents for Covington, and he'll have the Asia factor, while Covington is travelling from USA to Asia.

Colby gets juiced lines cuz he's a legit wrestler who has faced low level fighters thus far, and has also fought opponents on short notice.

vs. Sean Spencer (21 day short notice for Covington, good match-up)

vs. Jonathan Meunier (8 day short notice for Meunier, good match-up)

vs. Max Griffin (UFC debut for Griffin, who is a pure striker with below average TDD; good match-up)

vs. Bryan Barberena (a skinny-fat 155er who fights at 170 and usually out-cardios the guys he beats; good match-up)

While Dong Hyun Kim isn't in his prime anymore, he will be the best fighter that Covington has faced thus far, as well as being the best grappler he has faced. Kim is also one of the biggest and strongest opponents for Covington, and he'll have the Asia factor, while Covington is travelling from USA to Asia.

yeah, you are right, but I still think that the money will come on Colby and he will be the favourite.

Anybody giving Gomi a chance? Seems Tuck always finds a way to let his opponent in the fight

Anybody giving Gomi a chance? Seems Tuck always finds a way to let his opponent in the fight

i'm doing some tape watch now, i think i'm going to favour tuck heavily. he's got his flaws but gomi is a straight up can at this point. any technically sound, athletic fighter should beat gomi in 2017.

i'm doing some tape watch now, i think i'm going to favour tuck heavily. he's got his flaws but gomi is a straight up can at this point. any technically sound, athletic fighter should beat gomi in 2017.
Yeah I did my research on Tuck as well. His chin is top tier for Lightweight. He has a very good ground game but sometimes has no interest on taking the fight there. I don't know if its because he'd rather stand and trade or he just doesn't have the wrestling and cardio to grapple for 15 minutes. His chin alone should get him the win against Gomi imo. Whether its a stoppage or a decision is another thing.

Start time 4:30 AM

Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia
Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcin Tybura
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Colby Covington
Tarec Saffiedine vs. Rafael Dos Anjos
Takanori Gomi vs. Jon Tuck
Cyril Asker vs. Walt Harris
Alex Caceres vs. Rolando Dy
Justin Scoggins vs. Ulka Sasaki
Li Jingliang vs. Frank Camacho
Kwan Ho Kwak vs. Russell Doane
Naoki Inoue vs. Carls John De Thomas