UFN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee - Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure on that one, rather do martin rd 1 or something if doing an under, but i'm not a big u2.5 guy

Me either but they both gas and I can see a sub happening at +130 I like it. Case has been finished in all his losses. Martin has been subbed a few times.

Been tough to trying to get him to sign the fight (turned down 5-6 times) I'm a horrible match up for him, no one has seen what I can do yet, haven't found my grove yet, nothing gets me more excited by this fight, I'm better everywhere, my size, strength, he's had an easy lineup, I think he's a 145'er, all the guys I've beaten in the UFC would beat him, I will easily take him down, he's in way over his head, started diet 9-10 weeks out, will be 100% finish, second round sub, i believe in my striking and of course I can out grapple him

Did not expect to see Herrig as an underdog. Definite curveball. I like her and Stansbury at those prices, though it looks like neither lasted long.

Me either but they both gas and I can see a sub happening at +130 I like it. Case has been finished in all his losses. Martin has been subbed a few times.

devil's advocate -- case's only loss in recent years was 15 seconds to go in rd 3, u2.5 would've lost

i kinda lean the over, i don't know.. martin is obviously a huuuuge cardio dump after rd 1, famously.. he looked like he sorted it out in one of his fights but then last fight.. back to same 'ol tony

am i the only one who thinks bj penn is as washed up as it gets? (no disrespect to the man, obviously).. it's just the .. he's not won a fight since 2010...that's 7 years, now... and in fact that was his only win in his last 8 fights..

...tho yea, it is surprising to see that siver is actually the same age, 38.. and he's been out for 2 years, himself...

i guess it's a bit volatile... and would be a mistake to go big on this fight

Love many dogs for this event.

Great card for make money!

am i the only one who thinks bj penn is as washed up as it gets? (no disrespect to the man, obviously).. it's just the .. he's not won a fight since 2010...that's 7 years, now... and in fact that was his only win in his last 8 fights..

...tho yea, it is surprising to see that siver is actually the same age, 38.. and he's been out for 2 years, himself...

Agreed. The story that will get BJ Penn fans/backers excited is that one of the Marinovich brothers is training him for this fight. The words "old BJ Penn" were uttered.

Agreed. The story that will get BJ Penn fans/backers excited is that one of the Marinovich brothers is training him for this fight. The words "old BJ Penn" were uttered.

i'm not believing a word of 'old bj penn' until i see it in the cage w/my own eyes

they even lied about his last fight camp being all at jackson's

anyone know why koch took ANOTHER year off after his DOMINANT return after the 2 years? did he get hurt again? anyone know?

Glad I didn't miss too many good openers. Shame I missed Standbury and Herrig though.

Also probably riding the Christensen train right into the ground again

Damn I think I was drunk after weekend to write that Dewin Powell is my first lock :D
For now:
Fellice Herrig
Marvin Vettori
Erik Koch
Darrel Horcher
Dominick Reyes
Josh Stansbury
Tony MARTIN
Maybe Carla Esparza.. she is a bad match up for Maryna ,,no takedown defense" Moroz

Any suggestions my elite bettors ;) ?

herrig and stansbury getting hammered

martin, too...

hedged my herrig bet... (wish i waited, kish now +120) -- considering case if the price keeps climbing.. if only that fight was live bettable...

Martin getting bet up is definitely going to force a Case play out of me

taking some johny case +160. martin is a BEAST in rd 1, but this fight is not live bettable. he slows down so much, i think case could win rd 2/3.

took some koch -180. hope he's healthy. think guida is over the hill and koch looked so awesome in his last long layoff return last year

definitely should've waited (or passed) on miranda +160. oh well. it's a small bet. vettori is not worthy of this price point, IMO, but maybe i'm wrong. big age discrepancy.

I actually liked what I saw of Penn in the Yair fight. I thought he looked as good as could reasonably be expected, given the hilarious mismatch he was in athletically. I'm probably going to drop a unit on the over.

Surprised Carla, the best wrestler in the division, is only -175 against Moroz with her 0% TDD and no getups.

Very happy with Vettori -210, will be my biggest play on this card.

Reyes -275, pretty much what I expected, if anyone's unfamiliar I took a few notes on him:

An introduction to Dominick Reyes

Southpaw, 6'4", 77" reach, 27 years old. A lifelong athlete starting wrestling at 8 with a lot of success through highschool, as well as a decorated football career often performing in front of 10s of thousands, says the big show won't be an issue. Very well rounded, claims to be strongest on the mat but KOs most before it gets there.

Brother was a 2 division champ in another org and owns Cage Combat Academy in California, Dom did a stint at Elevation early this year and plans to move there. Trained with Blaydes, Magny and others. Worked IT at a highschool from 7-3:30 in February, not sure if he's still there. Main coaches are Robert Drysdale, Craig Buccannon, and Joe Stevenson.

Got the call to fight Joachim June 8th, just won his last fight June 2nd in 53 seconds by brutal KO. Keeps a healthy weight year round, the weight cut is not an issue. All his ammy fights are out there, but couldn't find 3 of his 6 pro fights. He's great with feints, reading his opponents, and recognizing openings. Fights long, good TDD, good trips, clean straight punches, a nice front kick and a devastating LHK

Man, wanted Herrig as the dog for sure. I actually think Guida can give Koch some big problems. Koch's losses have been when he gets put on his back. He's got that triangle, but relies on it way too much. Played Case as well, Horcher in a parlay w/ the over on Herrig/Kish, Horcher in a parlay with Esparza, Boetsch, Chiesa, and the ITD on Chiesa/Lee w/ golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back