UFN 112 pbp/discussion

Lee was limping badly after the fight. If Chiesa defended the rnc he had a great shot at winning. Chiesa has no one to blame but himself.

Yeah what I mean is Chiesa went out albeit Yamasaki stopped it the second he did. If Yamasaki doesn't stop it there it makes no difference, he'd be stopping it 1 or 2 seconds later when Chiesa is fully snoring.

Chiesa was just dangling his fucking neck out there with both hands on the mat. Don't blame it on Mario you dummy, you fucked up and were on your way out.

he essentially gave him the rnc on a platter. same thing happened with kj noons and oliviera. looking up at the clock not defending and the chock gets locked in.

now all were going to hear from chisea is how he didnt tap when everyone knows that he fucked up giving lee the opening

Yeah what I mean is Chiesa went out albeit Yamasaki stopped it the second he did. If Yamasaki doesn't stop it there it makes no difference, he'd be stopping it 1 or 2 seconds later when Chiesa is fully snoring.

Yup. All chiesa could do was flop his arms a bit while an anaconda squeezed his neck. He was done.

think whittaker is moving to a favourite, just dropped £500 on him at even money.

Jeez. Ferguson coming off retarded in the post fight show

Jeez. Ferguson coming off retarded in the post fight show

I liked him putting Lee in his place at least. Pretty much telling him: You ain't shit, so don't talk until you beat top guys for real

Screen_Shot_2017-06-25_at_11.42.45_PM.png

Post this here since I bet as I went so much this weekend and didn't post in the official bets thread. Amazing weekend, much needed. Thats +21u for me heading into two events that I think ill have A LOT of risk on.

Livebet gold tonight on Guida and Herrig

chisea is in denial. he was done and everyone knows it. whose he trying to fool

Maybe..like 0.10 chance to escape...but we will never know now.

We'd be saying the same thing if Kish had been subbed x Herrig RNC ..but she survived..

How about Matt Hughes and Frank true Trigg where Trigg had rear naked choke so deep that Matt's face was completely beet rednand his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. Then he came back and finished a gassed out Trigg.

Regardless, it is not the referees job to play prognosticator. He is there to protect fighters and follow the rules.

Damn, looks like I only have 3 more UFC events before I start school. IDK if I can partake with the sherdog festivities during fight night after that. Bittersweet...

Up about a unit or so, def had potential for more. Wasted opportunities seems like the recurring theme for me in 2017

I wouldn't call that a robbery, who got it?

Just didn't give FOTN and gave four POTNs instead, so I guess it would have really only been a robbery if a different fight got it since they were definitely the best fight on the card.

But still, tilted, haha.

Last edited:
Just a few almost certain death sentence submissions only to be escaped

There's trigg/Hughes II
Rousey/Liz

etc

Attachments

• 66C95F4E-DD42-4BD7-A27C-EBECFC29D408-1230-00000234D4429054.png
    66C95F4E-DD42-4BD7-A27C-EBECFC29D408-1230-00000234D4429054.png
    817.3 KB · Views: 8
Just woke up and saw the ending. Might be biased because of my Lee bet but I thought Chiesa was going limb? He was hand fighting and then stopped to do the Holly Holm air punching, another second and he would be out so the ref should have waited another second for him to go out, but there is no real controversy.

Saw on Twitter Luca lost 5U, what was his bet?

Last edited:
Also, first positive UFC event for me after six or seven losing ones. Up about a unit, got another 4 at the Bellator so now we are turning this ship around.

Back