UFN 113 PBP/Discussion

I saw at least half the people on felder..and quite a few on ponz

Honestly I'm done letting you guys sway my opinion. I was on Willis, Felder, and Ponz before i came into this events threads. No one to blame but myself but next event I'm not even coming near the betting thread and going with my gut.

BTW Weidman is going to fuck Gastelum up next weekend. Don't forget to @ me

nobody's here to "sway your opinion" people talk about fights here, you just have a low opinion of your capping skills and a weak mindset when it comes to betting. Stop whining about you're shitty level of self confidence in your own capping of fights ya big vagina.

Gotta say, I love coming here, and specifically this forum. When I go to the UG and there's any non big UFC card or other MMA card, everyone is clueless, and almost angry they don't recognize most fighters. It's annoying.

What happened to wanting to know and research everyone on the scene? Those on the way to the UFC, or top guys outside of it? This makes a true hardcore fan imo, and I feel most of us are here. And degenerates lol.

nobody's here to "sway your opinion" people talk about fights here, you just have a low opinion of your capping skills and a weak mindset when it comes to betting. Stop whining about you're shitty level of self confidence in your own capping of fights ya big vagina.
I'm still up 5u this event fool. I've had my best year betting so far, just this event I fucked up and let some respectable people sway my opinion. Glad I was able to offend your bitch ass so easy ;)

Gotta say, I love coming here, and specifically this forum. When I go to the UG and there's any non big UFC card or other MMA card, everyone is clueless, and almost angry they don't recognize most fighters. It's annoying.

What happened to wanting to know and research everyone on the scene? Those on the way to the UFC, or top guys outside of it? This makes a true hardcore fan imo, and I feel most of us are here. And degenerates lol.

UG used to be a good forum but it's just a wasteland now, kinda sad but the internet moved past it I guess
the main forum here is a total dumpster fire
yea this is the best one for actual discussion of the fights/fighters and minimal bitching (other than 'can't believe that bum cost me money nevar again' which is understandable), making money out of fights will do that :p

you can also see the difference here & those 'expert' tipsters/breakdowns on youtube that get posted, way more knowledge here

Summer is here and it's quite fitting that here I am masterfully spot picking some absolute sick value bets. You can't help Marvel at my brilliance, but I'm literally on fire just don't get me confused with the Human Torch. Hell, my nickname should be Johnny Blaze if you catch my drift! #ghostridingthewhip

I'll be dead honest here: I'm no Money Mayerweather when it comes to bringing in the dough with my MMA bets. However, I cap well enough to feed my belly and keep myself well fed.

I've found a formula with MMA betting with which I am exploiting the heck outta. Hitting that there value all day long and profiting handsomely because of it.

As they say the proof is in the pudding and I post my slips win or lose!
ykHV3Ks.png

** Also want everyone who's dissatisfied with Donald Trump to unite and stand together. Peaceful protests are a must and the more vocal we are as Americans the faster we can get congress to impeach him!!

- Barry

I'm still up 5u this event fool. I've had my best year betting so far, just this event I fucked up and let some respectable people sway my opinion. Glad I was able to offend your bitch ass so easy ;)

You're right, whiny cunts offend me. Lol "omg you guys made me bet on the wrong guys even though I was gonna bet on the right guys, I'm never coming back to this place!"

What a :eek::eek::eek:.

Summer is here and it's quite fitting that here I am masterfully spot picking some absolute sick value bets. You can't help Marvel at my brilliance, but I'm literally on fire just don't get me confused with the Human Torch. Hell, my nickname should be Johnny Blaze if you catch my drift! #ghostridingthewhip

I'll be dead honest here: I'm no Money Mayerweather when it comes to bringing in the dough with my MMA bets. However, I cap well enough to feed my belly and keep myself well fed.

I've found a formula with MMA betting with which I am exploiting the heck outta. Hitting that there value all day long and profiting handsomely because of it.

As they say the proof is in the pudding and I post my slips win or lose!
ykHV3Ks.png

** Also want everyone who's dissatisfied with Donald Trump to unite and stand together. Peaceful protests are a must and the more vocal we are as Americans the faster we can get congress to impeach him!!

- Barry
You from the land of hyphy Barry?

Don't think I have seen anyone talk about it, but I loved Ponz's post fight interview. Some probably didn't but I thought that it was great.

My favorite part of the night, despite being one where I lost money, was watching Ward vs Bofando with my stepdad. He's one of those guys who likes boxing but thinks that MMA is just a bunch of savages thrown in a cage. So I'd just done my "It's actually very technical, it's evolved so much blablabla" speech when Bofando throws Ward on his head like an unruly chimp toddler and proceeds to pound his face in. My stepdad just looked at me, shook his head and walked out of the room.

Last edited:
Would have been a little back but still ok if I didn't piss away two units at Nash and Marshman ITD live.

Now -3.75.

I came out ahead thanks to Felder, Calvillo, Pantoja, Smith, and Marshman. I would have done great if either Nelson won or it started Rd 2. Nelson got way too cocky with his standup.

Pretty good event for me, getting those 20inch rims I've been looking at thanks to luca and that +160 felder line

I kinda understand the sentiment of being frustrated by the thread swaying your opinion. You gotta stick with your gut imo. The thread is still valuable tho.

Back