UFN 114 PBP/Discussion

Thanks to whoever said rinaldi was gonna win cuz Herrera is terrible

Stann " how bad was he hurt?"
Morales " dude i dont know you have to ask him"

WTF Stann

are we just blabbering now in the UFC commentry booth?

half hour break now

200.webp

Roberto Sanchez looks like a cross between Diego SAnchez and Tony Ferguson.

Morales has a serious right hand and a SERIOUS RNC

LOL Grisham copying Joubans haircut

fuck off wannabe

Elias Theodorou thought that he could cut down to 125 and change his name to Roberto Sanchez to fast-track himself to a title. Didn't he learn anything from Tiny Rick Sanchez?

dude did u just make bank or what
I hit well, won 9u off that already, and still got Jordan + Quin, Jordan + Bravo, Jordan + ortiz/sand over , Jordan + Evans, Jordan round 1 + Evans, Evans by ko + Jordan round 1, Jordan ITD + Evans dec. Two will hit if Evans wins, his ML + ITD or by DEC. This is where I hedge Alvey, I got every Evans win angle covered, some big payouts, those were my hail mary's. Guarantee profit if I hedge with Alvey.

Last edited:
Elias Theodorou thought that he could cut down to 125 and change his name to Roberto Sanchez to fast-track himself to a title.
They had the same hair/facial hair styles, but their physical features are not at all similar.

Quin+Bravo win will give me guaranteed profit after Morales winning. Gonna throw it on Pettis if my other bets fail cuz f you Moreno upplayers.

@Sadistics
Good start to your over subs eh?

I didn't join you but had previously done a small rr:

20 RR for 1,170.61: morenoSUB/ bravoSUB/ yahyaSUB/ quinonesSUB/ moralesSUB/ rinaldiSUB

Why is all this late money coming in on grasso am i missing something? I was on her before weigh ins. But theres to many questions around her now right?

I stayed away from this one just because I didn't know either fighter.

Only reason I played it was because I wanted action and thought the Morales had better BJJ on tape and that's where the fight would be one in the grappling. Also I was swayed by the fact that Sanchez is 31 years old while Morales is just 22 years old. Also Morales was the protégé of Faber and team alpha male

Back