UFN 116 PBP/Discussion

Definitely leaning Whittaker. Rockhold's proactive TD game isn't great, though I think Rockhold absolutely eats him if he ever gets top control with more than a min remaining in a round.

Rockhold eats up everybody who he gets on the ground.

But Whittaker is a sick boxer with awesome takedown defense, which is pretty much custom skill set to beat Rockhold. It's a race to light up his baby chin before the fight hits the floor and Rockhold brings death.

I'd wait to see how UFC.com lists it. They still haven't updated the fight results.

Sherdog has it a tko
Tapology has it a sub
wikipedia has it a sub
junkie has it a sub
Ty. I think ufc.com should be the authority.

Ended up with +420$ on UFC (+2700$ if jotko would've finished), and -2300$ on GGG/Canelo (+890$ if that bitch had not been judging). Only betting mma from now on......

Did great last night. Bet every fight and only loss was on Lombard and Branch points handicap. I don't really regret either of those bets either.

I think this Rockhold performance pretty much highlighted his strengths and weaknesses. His boxing defence can be exploited especially when he is pressured. Whilst his ground game and especially top game is probably the best in the division if not the whole UFC.

The Gillespie sub +1400 line was pure gold.
No idea why they offered odds like that on the sub when Gillespie was such a big favourite to win, but I'm glad they did :) That daily odds boost thing they do actually pushed it to 15/1! Lol.

Big thank you to whoever touted that one (was it you..?).

For reals? Put my bankroll on Whittaker

I'd jam on Whittaker too. I think he's going to go finish his career as MMA GOAT. But I don't hear that much hype about him compared to other top fighters, was curious how people perceive him around here.

Good night for me.

Probably skipping next week, mostly because the card is soooo meh and limits will be low.

Back