UFN 117 PBP/Discussion

30 min warning =P all fights on FXX, none on fight pass

Lim
Dy
Kondo / Kondo SUB
Okami / Okami DEC
Anzai / Anzai DEC

one of the worst cards i can remember for betting so really reaching on some of these bets.. at least we livebet on every fight so thats something :)

Nervous about Kondo now. Often spells doom when the entire forum are all big on the same fighter.

The Gomi fight is right before the co-main event.
At first I found that somewhat hilarious, but then I realised Gomi got this special spot because he is coming for a new record.
In the UFC there has never been a guy that got finished in Round 1 five times in a row.
Gomi is all about the record guys, he is serious about it.
Just look at his last fights.
He could have handled that shit like Bob Sapp - but he didn't.
He got beaten down for real.
He didn't want to risk people questioning the legitimacy of his record.
It's not about the pay check, it's about breaking records.
WAR GOMI

tenor.gif

IN

Nervous about Kondo now. Often spells doom when the entire forum are all big on the same fighter.

Not just the forum, the entire market. -155/+137 on Pinnacle now. That opening line was completely silly, Syuri's got this.

I don't know anything about this Daichi Abe guy. Anyone have insight?

I'm staying an hour, then going to bed at 3 am, then I'm going to have a very hard Saturday at work.

I wanted to bet Lim here. I just don't like what I see in Abe.

But I passed

the marvels of asian striking defence about to be displayed.

Lim moves and attacks like someone with lag in an online game.

Also, Jeon looking cute with the blonde hair.

I don't know anything about this Daichi Abe guy. Anyone have insight?

i think he has the better offencive striking but it's likely to be a shootout. i think there is value on him as a dog (i cap him around -130) but wouldn't be surprised if he gets faceplanted either. lim is a bumbaclart and always will be.

So I’m trying to quickly cap this abe/lim fight

She looks to have terrible defense, like he almost enjoys eating bombs. Has a chin on him. Has power. Not very technical. Cardio isn’t much either

Those of you betting him, you think lim won’t be able to take his punches?

Cormier and Bisping are being such dicks to Jouban, pretty much shutting him out and not taking him serious. You can tell how uncomfortable he is. It's like a clique not allowing the newbie in the group.

Cormier and Bisping are being such dicks to Jouban, pretty much shutting him out and not taking him serious. You can tell how uncomfortable he is. It's like a clique not allowing the newbie in the group.

Dudes will be dudes. But damn, they do come off as a couple of dicks

Back