UFN 117 PBP/Discussion

Okami is retarded lol, how is anyone getting tapped (choked out****) by a VonFlue choke in 2017, just let go of the guillotine.

Why? Omg? It's 2017 and we're still holding on to guillotines from side guard? Oh my god that's just incredible. All you have to do is let go. But want you watch all of you allow them to gift wrap your arm press the shoulder down in the carotid artery he and there's no escape. Incredible ..embarrassing to be honest.
yeah it's surprising from a vet like Okami.

Well it looks like there is a fighter with lower fight iq than frankenstein

What the actual fuck

-Da Silva
-Nakamura sub
-draw Ishihara vs De
+Nakamura 2 bets
+Andrade 2 bets
+Kim ko/tko/dq
+OSP vs Okami under 1.5
+Kondo

another 1u won on OSP sub.

So up 10u for the night. 111u for the year, booyah!

Man, what a night this would have been without Claudia. I'll be happy sneaking away with a marginal win.

Okami is retarded lol, how is anyone getting tapped by a VonFlue choke in 2017, just let go of the guillotine.
He couldn't once it was tight. The problem was going for it to begin with

Welp...

At least Okami didn't take any damage.

Easy payday, and he lives to fight another day.

completely baited him. the instant okami put the left arm over his head, osp squeezed w/all his might

What an idiot

He couldn't once it was tight. The problem was going for it to begin with

Of course, hence getting caught in it, he held on to it when OSP passed to the other side.

Okami is retarded lol, how is anyone getting tapped by a VonFlue choke in 2017, just let go of the guillotine.

That's literally all you have to do. This is it. However, once OSP steps over inside control, and you're still holding on, he's able to use his long limbs to gift wrap Okamis arms which prevents him from releasing the hold up now. You have about 7 to 10 seconds to let go or else a guy with an 82 is reach is just going to trap your own impress your shoulder to shoulder into your carotid artery he and it's curtains. What you can't see is that he has a gable grip underneath locking palm to palm like a rear-naked choke. It's really crafty how he does it. But once you should never try to grab a guillotine on him especially on the mat.

He literally baited him to grab the guillotine, and unbelievably he did it. It's like a fish who keeps eating the same bait for 25 years straight.

Incredible at this day and age when you have footage of your opponent you go for that stupid fucking guillotine. It's not like you're going to be able to choke someone out from side control anyway with a guillotine.

I have a .5u parlay that ends with Bendo paying 3u. Patricky is +180.

Should I hedge just .5u and avoid losing anything? Or increase the hedge to guarantee a specific gain either way?

Back