UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this wasn't in poland, maybe...pass for now.

additionally, O2.5 is -165. clark isn't finishing blachowicz, dude has a granite chin. especially not gonna quit at home, i don't think. gustafsson couldn't finish him (in fact every time they were on feet blachowicz looked more dangerous) and manuwa couldn't finish him.

furthermore blachowicz has a pretty big size edge here. clark should be 185. and his two wins were decisions against much less durable dudes (collier and stansbury)

so why play clark ML when O2.5 isn't that much pricier?

Agreed, I really don't see either guy getting a finish here. I do lean towards Clark winning, Jan is probably gonna gas and lose the decision but with the crowd behind him, who knows...I took the o2.5 for 1u

Capping off 2 30 second fights, but Piechota being -200 or whatever he is is a bit much. He KO'd last dude with a weak sauce looking punch when the guy rushed in. His stance is so upright and stiff looking. Wilson has OK boxing, smart enough to not run into some weak sauce shit. Solid boxing could really exploit that stance ala JDS vs Rothwell. But I need to see Piechota vs Sokolis, and of course its nowhere to be found. Smfh.

I'm not impressed with Piechota. Has a style not well suited for the big league. Also gives up position in scrambles

Capping off 2 30 second fights, but Piechota being -200 or whatever he is is a bit much. He KO'd last dude with a weak sauce looking punch when the guy rushed in. His stance is so upright and stiff looking. Wilson has OK boxing, smart enough to not run into some weak sauce shit. Solid boxing could really exploit that stance ala JDS vs Rothwell. But I need to see Piechota vs Sokolis, and of course its nowhere to be found. Smfh.

His fight vs Schiavolin is on youtube, I thought he looked pretty good for a 24 y/o

Wilson sucks. His only win is vs the village KO bicycle Dempsey and he otherwise is 0-2 against Frankenstein who is awful and Cutelaba fight wasn't close.

I'm not too confident in Piechota's goodness but seems worth taking anyway based on Wilson's badness

I'm not impressed with Piechota. Has a style not well suited for the big league. Also gives up position in scrambles

Wilson isn't exactly the big leagues. Schiavolin and Sofoklis are about on the same level and he beat both of them at ages 24 and 26 respectively.

It's really tough to evaluate him with such little information, but he's far more likely to dominate Wilson than vice versa.

His fight vs Schiavolin is on youtube, I thought he looked pretty good for a 24 y/o

Wilson sucks. His only win is vs the village KO bicycle Dempsey and he otherwise is 0-2 against Frankenstein who is awful and Cutelaba fight wasn't close.

I'm not too confident in Piechota's goodness but seems worth taking anyway based on Wilson's badness
Wilson isn’t as horrible as you make him seem and styles make fights. That upright stance is prime for straight punches which you can at least count on Wilson to throw

I’m watching tape right now and I have big news for you guys.

Someone is going to open a dog (maybe even semi steep dog) and he’s going to potentially be supersonic omega level 8 #elite. Again, depends on odds, but I’m expecting them to be potentially wide And I’m expecting my dog to make myself and those who recognize the #elite level of expertise I bring easy money

Gonna keep watching tape and once we get lines will gladly share

Wilson isn’t as horrible as you make him seem and styles make fights. That upright stance is prime for straight punches which you can at least count on Wilson to throw

I know he did well early vs Frankenstein, but to me that was moreso awful D than solid boxing by Wilson. Frankenstein is legit awful and getting KO'd by him is a big stain on Wilson's record

Havent watched Cutelaba fight but doesnt sound like there was much to like for Wilson.

Why do you think Wilson is alright?

Frankenstein & Cutelaba would both smash Piechota IMO. I don't think Piechota would last 3 min with Cutelaba

Piechota is not very good IMO. He is a hometown guy being given a winable fight. But he should not be -215. This is close to a pick em IMO

I’m watching tape right now and I have big news for you guys.

Someone is going to open a dog (maybe even semi steep dog) and he’s going to potentially be supersonic omega level 8 #elite. Again, depends on odds, but I’m expecting them to be potentially wide And I’m expecting my dog to make myself and those who recognize the #elite level of expertise I bring easy money

Gonna keep watching tape and once we get lines will gladly share

I don't think anybody will be a significant dog outside of the old turds like Wallhead, Hamilton, and Lansberg so I'm not sure who you may be thinking of.

My best guess is Emeev but I would expect him to be evens or small fave vs Smith which I would bet anyway bc he's going to crush.

i might be drinking the Till kool-aid but I think I might bet on him in some way. Cowboy is talented, dont get me wrong, but he's getting up there in age and who knows how dedicated he is to the fight game anymore

Frankenstein & Cutelaba would both smash Piechota IMO. I don't think Piechota would last 3 min with Cutelaba

Piechota is not very good IMO. He is a hometown guy being given a winable fight. But he should not be -215. This is close to a pick em IMO

Can you elaborate on the Piechota hate? He has legit beaten better guys than Frankenstein. Cutelaba may give him the business, but the hate on him seems overconfident for a guy who has exceptionally little footage.

i might be drinking the Till kool-aid but I think I might bet on him in some way. Cowboy is talented, dont get me wrong, but he's getting up there in age and who knows how dedicated he is to the fight game anymore
I think when you love fighting as much as cowboy you’re clearly dedicated in some way. Looked good vs Lawler

Can you elaborate on the Piechota hate? He has legit beaten better guys than Frankenstein. Cutelaba may give him the business, but the hate on him seems overconfident for a guy who has exceptionally little footage.
It's not hate. The guy is -215 here. Not justified

Neither of these 2 are great. But 1 is -214. It's price

I was hoping for Till +200

At -135 I like Cowboy with 5 rounds. Like the over also

I'm also kind of a Stasiak fan. I like his style

I don't think anybody will be a significant dog outside of the old turds like Wallhead, Hamilton, and Lansberg so I'm not sure who you may be thinking of.

My best guess is Emeev but I would expect him to be evens or small fave vs Smith which I would bet anyway bc he's going to crush.
Doesn’t matter much the level has downgraded after completion of tape watch. Still a solid bet depending on odds (fairly sure I’ll get a price worth 1u at least) but def not omega leve 8

I think when you love fighting as much as cowboy you’re clearly dedicated in some way. Looked good vs Lawler
That's a very valid point. I don't plan on going big by any means, though. I don't particularly think Till is being overrated here. Yeah, he hasn't fought the best of opponents but you can see he's got some talent. You can only beat the guys that are put in front of u. Ill prob have a full unit on him, divided up between his ML and ITD

It's not hate. The guy is -215 here. Not justified

Neither of these 2 are great. But 1 is -214. It's price

1) He's only -185

2) Nobody has presented any compelling argument that Piechota cannot be decent or that Wilson may not be garbage. I understand that Piechota may be upright but that still works well enough for him to crush scrubs, so what makes Wilson not a scrub?

Yea. I think Till is legit. I just think Cowboy is justified here with 5 rounds. 3 rounds I'd probably take Till as the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back