1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zee's MMA Subscriber Green Belt

I can't bring myself to lay the juice but I would happily play Piechota if I could get him a little cheaper. Say what you will about Piechota but the guy is improving and he's been destroying his competition recently and doing so impressively. And it's not like Piechota is getting a really tough match up in Johnny jobber Wilson. The UFC are feeding Wilson to Peichota.

Watching Wilson's last two fight I don't know how you are meant to be impressed, he gasses terribly and gets his ass whooped both times and by Frankenstein of all people, the ultimate UFC jobber.

Even if Piechota can't take him down, I could see Piechota getting the better of the striking and possibly knocking Wilson out.

2. Zee's MMA Subscriber Green Belt

Recent Piechota fight, headkick KO, you can also find his most recent fight on fight pass another highlight KO

3. Zeta Reticuli Aluminati Belt

I know that feeling when multiple parlays all hinge on one bet, good luck

4. Zee's MMA Subscriber Green Belt

You'd think this guy is a striker from watching these highlights, brutal KO's

5. SBJJ Steel Belt

Are you actually watching his form. Or just admiring the highlights?

He MAY have unbelievable power but those shots are not that great.

Maybe he's like Stipe where he looks flawed but has that crazy power

But I'm sure as hell not laying the juice. Watch the clips of him flopping on the ground and getting dominated in spots where he seems to gas also

6. Monster Meat Purple Belt

Thanks yea it’s like I’m very confident in the fight but at the same time we all know anything can happen and there will be no doubt some tense moments.

7. lifeisgood12345 Purple Belt

I think Piechota is easily better at fighting than Wilson and -190 may have value, but I'm not laying juice on a guy with cardio issues against the best chin he has faced.

8. Zee's MMA Subscriber Green Belt

Piechota has cardio issues? I didn't see any

9. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

What's with people calling someone under -200 a juiced fav?

10. SBJJ Steel Belt

-200 is juicy in some people's opinion

To bet a -200 fighter I need to be very confident. Just me

It's subjective anyway and really not something to argue about

11. Zee's MMA Subscriber Green Belt

Judging from his recent fights, his form is solid, look at the way he set up the head kick with the feint. He's got a nice left hook too.

And it's not like he's fighting a really good striker

12. Bodybuilder Purple Belt

I'm from Poland and I'd recommend fading almost all of the male Polish fighters, especially the guys from the higher weight classes.
    None of the large Polish federations do any sort of testing. Look at the fighters from KSW, they don't even pass the eye test.
    Last event in Krakow didn't pan out too well for the Polish fighters.

13. SBJJ Steel Belt

Look at him in the corner after Rd 1 with Sy
    He was a zombie but did end up getting a triangle after getting beat up in the second rd

14. SBJJ Steel Belt

His last 2 fights have lasted like 90 seconds combined

15. Stunna77 Brown Belt

Salim looked to be quite ripped in his prior fights. He is still thick, but not nearly as shredded as he looked previously. They cycle off when they get close to the big shows or what?

I am shocked that Warley is still sitting around -300. Should boss this kid everywhere. Hopefully you all got on Ladd when she was in the -1xx's as well!

16. Rebel_LioN Silver Belt

Jonathan Wilson is a quality striker... I happen to know that since Bisping has moved down here to SoCal, Wilson has been instrumental to his sparring when it comes to the litany of south paws @ middleweight.

And coming out of Riverside county breeds a lot of rough individuals. I'm sure Wilson has been in his share of street fights.

17. SBJJ Steel Belt

I live literally right next to Bisping. Would take me a minute or 2 to walk to his house

Actually a really nice guy

18. lifeisgood12345 Purple Belt

He doesn't look so hot in rounds 2 + 3 against Haratyk:

Also looked a little gassed when he finished Sy

19. Zee's MMA Subscriber Green Belt

Yeah thats right, the BJJ guy is knocking guys out and they are not total bums like the guys Wilson was fighting before he got to the UFC. Like I said before I'd like to see more of his striking but his recent from has looked good, he's a dangerous guy and he seems very comfortable to strike, he's not just a grappler anymore.

20. Zee's MMA Subscriber Green Belt

He can train with Bisping, he can train with Lorenz but at the end of the day you gotta look at his performances. He got his ass whooped by Frankenstein the jobber, not a good look. He lost every round vs Cutelaba but proved he can take damage. He knocked out Dempsey who has been KO'd in 3 of his last 4 fights now. Outside the UFC he has fought nothing but complete bums and was fighting 3 minute rounds in pro fights

Wilson has also showed a terrible gas tank, gassed hard vs Frankenstein which led to a finish. Wilson got a decent hand game but he slows down after the 1st, IDK how he's going to look now that he's cut all this weight to 185 either.

No reason I would favour WIlson to win here, Piechota has got a lot of advantages in this fight. I think he's capable of outstriking WIlson or he could just end up taking him down. Piechota is also the hometown guy and this is Wilson's 1st fight out of the US

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.