1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFN 118 PBP/Discussion

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Oct 21, 2017.

1. PuertoRican Gold Belt

Cowboy always acts like that.

What worried me about Cowboy was his hairstyle. He always shaves his head when he fights, but today he had longer hair, which made it seem as if he didn't care... ...kind of like his performance.

2. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

3. raketmannen Brown Belt

Thank him for his #eltite cowboy pick aswell, the best bet on the card if I remember correctly

4. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Dont be a hater bruv I make you money if you listen to me. Everyone loses a bet I have many more winners #showrespect #whoareyouanyways #cantpronounceyourusername

5. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

Meh, agree to disagree I guess. Cowboy's got a decent amount of L's but he doesn't lose to anyone who wasn't a legit fighter that I can think of. Till is of that ilk, even if he has his flaws, he's legit. Also Till didn't have to go after his shit liver, he ko'd to the head which is even more impressive, imo.

Cowboy either needs Dana to throw him somebody lower on he totem pole or probably hang em up, imo. Guy has a ton of mileage on him and he can't keep facing these talented strikers one after another after another at this point.

6. t6p Brown Belt

Kind of surprised with how easily Till defended those takedown attempts. You could tell Cowboy was in big trouble after the second one.

7. BigNick100 Green Belt

Budden Quotes:

"making these lame ass arguments for Till its easy with you"

"Sorry to trigger you bruv but if you're betting Till you're just a moron. lmfao @ your arguments. "Till is the most accurate striker since Mas". Wot? Vs Jessin Ayari? Cool. What do you think Donald does to Jessi Ayari? You think he doesn't look accurate?

Cowboy's style plays into Till's strength? You mean the adaptable style with a crazy amount of weapons and experience on the feet and ground? Till's style of slowing down and using the same 4 strikes vs bums he goes to decision with is bad for that? No."

"Cerrone easy $$"

You just got buried, and all of sherdog that hangs on your nuts!! Elite my ass!

8. raketmannen Brown Belt

Agree that he is legit af, just don't think he showed anything here that he did not show against Velickovic (except killer instinct, which he always had just that he did not take his past fights serioustly enough it seemed like), who is a lesser opponent ofc but the way Cerrone looked today I did not see any huge improvements. I still think he could KO the whole top 10 on the right day but could arguably lose to them all when dragged into deep waters aswell

9. lifeisgood12345 Purple Belt

Don't think there's anything wrong with betting Cowboy. Till was massively unproven and he proved himself in a big way. Sometimes the mystery box contains a boat

10. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

Lol, his hairline is closing in on him almost as quick as Till did today.

11. cagebrain Purple Belt

how is that a good feeling, it means you have shit all in your bank account

12. barrygood1 Blue Belt

Pick your spots gentlemen and good things will eventually come your way. If you're betting for the thrill of it then don't cry when you're down big come the new year. I know what I want when I stop at the local 7 Eleven: pack of swisher sweets, mountain dew slushie & a slim jim. Not wasting the cashier's time dilly dallying trying to make up my mind. That should be your mentality when betting. If you don't see value in a line then move on because time is money and money talks while BS walks.

Another slip to add to the archive.
    [​IMG]

Just want to plug my 5K "beat the Barry" challenge. #putuporshutup

- Barry

13. SBJJ Steel Belt

I had 150 bucks on cowboy. I had 740 on Quinn

But I give props to him for pointing out to me a fight I didn't even think about

Go back and read buddens and I rip into each other worse than any 2 In here. But I give props when do. And I don't kick guys when they lose

14. piglord Black Belt

yeah which makes a ufc win better for me than for most people.

15. cagebrain Purple Belt

Sounds stressful, GL

16. raketmannen Brown Belt

I make enough money by myself thank you

17. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

I hear ya, I agree with you he's got weaknesses he needs to work on and his gas stank is questionable. I love watching the kid tho, he's got talent and he knows it. The confidence disparity played a big part here today, Cerrone had like none, TIll is full of it.

18. Slohog Green Belt

I want to see Till beat the shit out of Perry just for the lolz.

19. Papi Green Belt

Nice job @EzFlyer you stuck with your gut on till when everyone was against you. Nice job @BigNick100 you were on till from the beggining and that caused the whole thread to explode lol. And you were one of the very very few who was on hasqparat as having a legit shot as the dog and he was barking like a mfer lol

20. piglord Black Belt

no doubt, but not as stressful as waking up in the morning, wearing a groin constricting suit and taking orders in an office.