UFN 120 PBP/Discussion

30-27 Collier

Just a solid blue collar approach from Collier, pushed the pace, good win

Don't be surprised that Fortuna lost, wasn't long ago that he was getting dominated by jobbers on TUF

why'd i bet so smalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

got some on O2.5 -190 here but a LARGE bet on strickland NSC at -160ish (i was gonna buy out of my O2.5 cause i think mcgee is fading)

so gimme that strickland finish :)

got the over here parlayed with Assuncao

No play here, over 2.5 seems a certainty but no value.

I'd probably play small on McGee DEC @ 6.50 purely because I can see this being scrappy and ending in a 29-28 split.

Wasn't too hard. Was about as hard as Luke had it with it Branch.
Go read the live PBP in here. People were live betting Bisping.

But to each their own. You saw what you saw

Go read the live PBP in here. People were live betting Bisping.

But to each their own. You saw what you saw

I bet they were. Rewatching the fight without the announcers talking about how badly GSP was gassing makes a big difference. I'm sure people liked them some Branch too after he took rd 1.

-> I had my 2nd biggest bet of all time on GSP in that fight. My largest bet is Mayweather over Conor, which I was actually more worried about while the fight was happening. Felt pretty stupid about my worries in the early going after rd 6 though.

Sure is buddy! For me one of the best jabs ever in Boxing.

Yessir! I miss that era Ike, ODLH, Vargas, Mosely, Tito, Mayorga, Vernon, Gatti, Floyd ......great time!

stickland looking aggressive as ever, i like it

McGees hands look too slow (and loopy) to box with Strickland. Going to need to clinch and kick.

dominant round for strickland.. he looks awesome

I bet they were. Rewatching the fight without the announcers talking about how badly GSP was gassing makes a big difference. I'm sure people liked them some Branch too after he took rd 1.

-> I had my 2nd biggest bet of all time on GSP in that fight. My largest bet is Mayweather over Conor, which I was actually more worried about while the fight was happening. Felt pretty stupid about my worries in the early going after rd 6 though.

Lol. The commentary was pro GSP. And dudes in here are not swayed by commentators. This isn't a bar of dudes.

OH. Your largest bet. I understand now

Court looks like he is in slow motion. Would be very shocked if he doesn't get 30 -27'd or just finished.

Back