UFN 120 PBP/Discussion

Really wish I had live betting options, because even a -600 Strickland seems safe. McGee doesnt look horrible, but I can't imagine how hes going to turn the tide in this.

Court gonna be heading to Bellator

I absolutely hate the grabbing the cage warnings. Not only do they get the benefit of grabbing the cage but the warnings actually serve to further help as the aggressor tends to lighten up to listen in to the ref.

I swear i put some extra money on collier, now i see i accidently put it on mcgee, does anyone feel like 5dimes sometimes switches your bets lol

Lol. The commentary was pro GSP

OH. Your largest bet. I understand now

.. no you dont. I tend to be more critical of my larger bets and more nervous of the action. Id guess you bet Bisping though right? But he just got old overnight, and you're going to take the easy money with Gastelum?

Strickland so goat for landing pillow hands and moving. Decision coming yessss

This round was pretty close actually.. got 3.4u on strickland ml, getting a little worried

not sure who won that round. depends on what the judges like. forward pressure / aggression from court or precise jabs / good defense by strickland

i was thinking court edged it before the last minute of rd 2, now i think strickland edged it

20-18 strickland but rd 2 definitely could be split

.. no you dont. I tend to be more critical of my larger bets and more nervous of the action.
No I don't? Don't what? I won 10k on mayweather but I didn't come in here and insult Conor backers. That would be insecure of me to do that.

So you think guys in here were live betting Bisping because of commentary. Really?

You saw what you saw. Most didn't.

No dog in this fight but Strickland gonna finish in the 3rd. I feel it cumming!

I swear i put some extra money on collier, now i see i accidently put it on mcgee, does anyone feel like 5dimes sometimes switches your bets lol

I've seen some shady shit in my day but that would take the cake!

Back