UFN 121 pbp/discussion

GOATdum gets me the W. Goes distance lb hits keeping me flawless on lb. Great night from a shit card.

what a brutal way to end the most brutal night of the year for me

49-46 werdum

Very profitable weekend but wish I slept and skipped all that shit, up in two hours. What a shocking card. Boring as fuck.

It was like the bell rang for the worst night of the year, was there a significant punch landed all night? I didn't see fight pass, but literally there was nobody rocked the entire card other than Collier ugh

Too big of a step up for a guy that lost to Tim Johnson last year.

Too big of a step up for a guy that lost to Tim Johnson last year.

His one big weapon was the headkick but Werdum was well prepared for it in general and was always one step ahead and didn't let Tybura set it up.

4.7u down the drain. Shit night with shit fights. Up for 24 hours straight, have to get up again in three hours.

Congratulations to all the winners!

1256204.jpg

i'm so fuckin angry at the velickovic *robbery* man. but i guess these things happen once a year or so.. an event where just nothing goes right (besides belal decision)

i think i made two bad plays. bec prefight & werdum-tybura DNGD. other than that, man, i don't have any regrets. none.

just happens sometimes, can happen to anyone. i lost over 2 grand on this ufc, that's 20+ units.. but i'm still up over 150 units on the year, and that's all that matters. it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. i refuse to let this get me down.

onto next week.

R_IZfmYUSYeHoUWeKvbLaw.png

for anyone saying matthews won rd 1, come on. he was 0 for 3 in strikes. he landed ZEEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOO strikes. ZERO.

Brooks, benoit, volk, kaseem, gastelum, Camacho, theodorou £75 returns £1125

yeehaw!

Brooks, benoit, volk, kaseem, gastelum, Camacho, theodorou £75 returns £1125

yeehaw!

Brooks SMH, had such high expectations for him, huge letdown. I didn't bet him here but I bet on him in all his other fights. Would of been making bank if I was fading him, doubt we see him in the UFC again. Just huge a disappointment, what a bum, getting tapped by Nik Lentz

all 3 rounds are arguable for EITHER side
Disagree with you here. I thought Theo clearly took the 1 and 2. In 3 he almost got finished but also dominated the rest of the round.

Theo was outlanding him the whole fight. The only thing working in Dan's favor was body language.

Sometimes the judges take points away for looking like crap, looking tired and scared... if we had that type of judges tonight, Kelly would have won
Well yeah, but they shouldn't do that. If body language is being de-emphasized these days, that's a good thing.

Down 3u on total action, though up slightly on shared picks. The Belickovic decision and Volk not finishing ITD are both #1 bullshit.

Back