UFN 121 pbp/discussion

she will be champion by end of 2018, she is actually like a younger more raw version of rose
1516377ed03696649d6072844fbb0960--pinterest-funny-pinterest-board.jpg

thats your inner bias coming out, its ok u bet chambers but its not smart to bet the dog all the time. if she wanted to defend the takedowns she couldve but she wanted subs

lol, her tdd sucks dude, and I bet Kassem. Both girls suck but 1 has margin to improve at least. super low level MMA.

i bet a bunch fading anthony hamilton's chin. he gets headkicked and dropped, and doesn't get finished

i bet shelton via sub and he gets takedowns all day.. nope, no sub

i bet chambers +3.5 against a girl who's never gone 90 seconds.. and she wins the first round.. and somehow still loses the spread..

0-3

this sport sometimes, lol.

brown small here, brown sub even smaller.

and U2.5.

looking to live bet brown if he doesn't get ko'd in rd 1

small on Camacho would go bigger if i had any confidence in his cardio

chambers cardio lost her the fight. Kassem will get dominated against any chick that does not gas. she gets taken down at will and could not do anything until chambers gassed and still could not finish her. in fact she kept her distance from her, gave her space to get back up and just overall didnt know what to do. Still i would always bet on a fighter against chambers...she is the worst lol

oh god, matt hamill went to australia for this event? "WOOOOOOOOO!" over and over in the crowd again

I didnt know the forum was so hostile to newcomers LOL but its pretty disgusting how every single thread u guys r always so sexist against wmma fights. thats not low level that shes going for subs shes fighing the same exact way as nate diaz does
*hostile to idiots

Frank Camacho BJJ world champ? I don't believe it.

I didnt know the forum was so hostile to newcomers LOL but its pretty disgusting how every single thread u guys r always so sexist against wmma fights. thats not low level that shes going for subs shes fighing the same exact way as nate diaz does
You seem like a dopey troll

You compared Nadia Kaseem to Rose Namajunas and Nate Diaz, your argument is invalid

fuck was going to switch sides to Brown after r1 now the odds will be shit

Camacho was definitely winning the round til the end. Not sure now. ill still say 10-9 Camacho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back