UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs a boring fight to win by decision.
Hes fighting Elias Theodorou. Thats won't be hard. But if he wins I have little doubts it'll be more exciting than Elias winning since Dan needs to keep pressuring and cutting him off.

Line is def off though. Seems like one of the more likely dogs to win on this card and yet hes +250. Kelly's style plays well into the bitch kicks and move style of Elias, just a matter of whether his speed stops him cutting off Elias as much as hes gonna have to

Hes fighting Elias Theodorou. Thats won't be hard. But if he wins I have little doubts it'll be more exciting than Elias winning since Dan needs to keep pressuring and cutting him off.

Line is def off though. Seems like one of the more likely dogs to win on this card and yet hes +250. Kelly's style plays well into the bitch kicks and move style of Elias, just a matter of whether his speed stops him cutting off Elias as much as hes gonna have to

I think that Elias is too fast for 40 yo Kelly. I want Dadbod to win, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
I agree that the odds are a bit wide.

kelly is heavy on that injured lead leg, elias will kick the fuck out of it.

scrapyard rashad landed a shitload of body kicks on kelly, elias won't have a problem doing the same.

kelly is going to get kicked into oblivion trying to get into boxing range and the second he does, elias is gonna clinch and wall.

I think that Elias is too fast for 40 yo Kelly. I want Dadbod to win, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
I agree that the odds are a bit wide.
Thats how it should play out, but Elias loves to clinch so should be interesting if the pressure has him resorting to tendencies and he embraces that spot, cause old as fuck Dan likely hugs and chips at Elias even if he cant toss him.

I agree. Werdum has been known
Took fotn +800 for Matthews vs Bojangles

Likely to go distance
Matthews has back and forth fights for sure
Has a pretty Aussie so crowd should be into it
Bojangles likes to high five in fights
plus there are 4 fights that can not get fotn or at least will not get as much priority because of the missing weight

Anyone think Elias/Kelly has potential for a draw? I've got that in a couple of my parlays. I feel like Elias will outvolume with his speed/footwork but Dan lands with good accuracy and technique... definitely see it going the distance and being close.

Anyone think Elias/Kelly has potential for a draw? I've got that in a couple of my parlays. I feel like Elias will outvolume with his speed/footwork but Dan lands with good accuracy and technique... definitely see it going the distance and being close.
Na best potential for draws are fights that will have a 10-8 imo. When was last time we got a 10-10 scorecard? Hard to see either of these guys 10-8'ing the other

What Budden said. Brown/Camacho the most likely to end in a draw imo

Yeah I suppose that makes sense.
Who knows though! Thats what makes MMA the best fuckin' sport in the world!!!

I love Old Man Dan Kelly here again as a +260 underdog. Kelly loses to huge punchers like Derek Brunson or Sam Alvey if he gets knocked out. Elias Theodorou isn't a KO artist. Yeah, he's younger and athletic but I think the 40 year old judoka is in this fight. Taking Kelly +3½ points at an improved line of -160 too.

Kelly +3.5 would be a 5u bet for me if I could bet it.
Limits on these +- *.5 lines are absolute shit due to lack of interest from the betting public. I wish the bookies would find a clearer way to express the concept so that Joe Blow could understand. I would have retired a long time ago if I could put significant cash on them.

Edit: to be clear, I'm not actually sure it's reasonable to expect Joe Blow to understand. Maybe I'm dreaming.

Last edited:
Limits on these +- *.5 lines are absolute shit due to lack of interest from the betting public. I wish the bookies would find a clearer way to express the concept so that Joe Blow could understand. I would have retired a long time ago if I could put significant cash on them.
Good that makes me feel a little better. Always feel like I'm missing out on free money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back