UFN 122 - Silva vs Gastelum - China

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentators are giving Curran too much credit.

Xiaonan 2-0.

Either 2-1 or 3-0 for Yan Xiaonan. She beat Curran up any time they were not in the clinch.

Curran is now 1-6 in the UFC, and she isn't as cute as she used to be.

Where jb at diggin everyone out who played mazany and zabit lmao
Was gonna play Mazany plus odds if 5d wasn't gay and just cause Zabit dominated doesn't mean he was trustworthy of multiple units. Was completely unknown if he could hold Sheymon down through tape watch. That mentality is why you're on massive losing streak and on the verge of being down for the year mate

Zabit is legit. Should have taken sub instead of ITD but still hit.

Was gonna play Mazany plus odds if 5d wasn't gay and just cause Zabit dominated doesn't mean he was trustworthy of multiple units. Was completely unknown if he could hold Sheymon down through tape watch. That mentality is why you're on massive losing streak and on the verge of being down for the year mate

Everytime you express your divine opinion so strongly the other side wins lmao

Just realised this card was on, turned it on to see the 2nd/3rd round of Zabit destroying Moraes while I ate breakfast in bed, nice. I had a flyer bet on Moraes, if they did it again I don't think I'd bet it if Moraes was +1000, just systematically destroyed there. Be good to see who Zabit gets next, Yair would be a fun fight. He's in a great gym too, plus that's another fighter that Mark Henry has coached against previously, I see the tactic here!

Good to see my Mazany bet won, was debating fading Curran but knew nothing of her opponent so didn't bother. Only bet on the main card so far is Bruce Leeroy sub, think live-bet might be up for the main card now though so hopefully get a few things on while watching.

Everytime you express your divine opinion so strongly the other side wins lmao
Meh i'd rather argue for small bets I make on steep dogs rather than trusting juice on unwarranted faves then laugh at people who bet Rose and lose multiple units on -800 JJ.

Just realised this card was on, turned it on to see the 2nd/3rd round of Zabit destroying Moraes while I ate breakfast in bed, nice. I had a flyer bet on Moraes, if they did it again I don't think I'd bet it if Moraes was +1000, just systematically destroyed there. Be good to see who Zabit gets next, Yair would be a fun fight. He's in a great gym too, plus that's another fighter that Mark Henry has coached against previously, I see the tactic here!

Good to see my Mazany bet won, was debating fading Curran but knew nothing of her opponent so didn't bother. Only bet on the main card so far is Bruce Leeroy sub, think live-bet might be up for the main card now though so hopefully get a few things on while watching.

Zabit would wreck yair

Good sub for Garcia there, fought smart.

@Sham5916910 Talked shit too early. I was making a case for Garcia this week too. 1u on Sheymon + Garcia = profit. See how nice plus odds are?

Oooooh and you said all the value lines I talk about haven't been hitting but member last week when I argued with you about Belal winning? And you lost 5u on -500 Brooks?

Cmon bruv stop going here w me

@Sham5916910 Talked shit too early. I was making a case for Garcia this week too. 1u on Sheymon + Garcia = profit. See how nice plus odds are?

Oooooh and you said all the value lines I talk about haven't been hitting but member last week when I argued with you about Belal winning? And you lost 5u on -500 Brooks?

Cmon bruv stop going here w me

I didnt bet means and i didnt bet brooks. As if im going to tell your boy who i bet so he can go running to you lol and hes gonna mia cos he got buried last week. Garcia was clearly right side had no knowledge of that guys tdd and garcia has a solid blast double

I didnt bet means and i didnt bet brooks. As if im going to tell your boy who i bet so he can go running to you lol and hes gonna mia cos he got buried last week. Garcia was clearly right side had no knowledge of that guys tdd and garcia has a solid blast double
You did bet Brooks idk why you always lie about things bruv. There is no benefit in you lying about your bets. Youve become too scared to post your bets now that you are barely up this year but I still have my #insidesources

And whether you bet Means wasnt the point there. You wanted to talk shit to me cause a +425 I said was playable lost despite fact you laugh at people betting Rose and lose multi units on -800 and talking about how im wrong about all things I bless despite hitting a dog every card including Belal last week and I talked up Garcia this week who ironically just won after you talked #runonsentence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back