UFN 124 PBP/Discussion

Whenever I have a winning bet with a void fighter in Bet365 settle it as a double or treble or single whatever but now they’re saying I need to wait 30 days to be paid out incase they swap the fighter.... wow
Try complaining a lot on the chat and say that you need the money tied up. Maybe mention how often you use Bet365 and that you are very disappointed and might go elsewhere.

Try complaining a lot on the chat and say that you need the money tied up. Maybe mention how often you use Bet365 and that you are very disappointed and might go elsewhere.
Will do bud. They’ve never ever said that to me. Told me to contact live chat and they might be able to settle as a double. If not I will never use them again.

Will do bud. They’ve never ever said that to me. Told me to contact live chat and they might be able to settle as a double. If not I will never use them again.
You can get some good stuff from the live chat if you are persistent enough.

I built up alot of confident in 2017 with accurate mma betting. Bought a new car with my winnings. Gona use an imaginary unit size and use my paycheck to regulate my unit size. Its my confident picks that have boosted my unit size, my confident picks are not allways based on skills, Emmet pick was based on good use of steroids, Magny fight was based on intervies and a fading Condit

2018 started perfect, won monney on Mads Burnell(+43u) my strategy seems to work

Went to bed, did not do any live betting, and had by far my best event ever.
I pretty much won every bet that I made minus 2 hedges and tiny stabs at Usman ITD and Johnson.

Didn't go through the exact numbers yet, but it must be around +33u. I am feeling ecstatic.

Additionally I am not out of the L-challenge yet :cool:<45>

Keep your heads up guys, a big UFC event is right on the doorstep, and the odds are out already as well

EDIT: to put things into perspective, I made around +16u in 2017

EDIT 2: +33u was a bit overblown, but +21u still feels amazing<Moves>

Last edited:
lost on santiago and MJ

won on aldana, JRC, Usman DEC, Krause, and Aldrich
also took a small stab on Stephens live bc I was a degen and because i trust @EzFlyer 's lean on it

net: +4.23u

And somehow I didn't live bet him after rd 1.. :(

But man even live bets are fucked for me.. max I can do is 1/3 of a unit.

5d royally screwing me lol

Won EVERY bet on a night I decided to go small on

Could be worse , you could've won small bets and lost large ones..

*Hands head in favorites shame*

I get the feeling that both MJ and Johnson tend to skip their BJJ classes. They just don't improve there at all and they seem to mentally fold when they are put on the floor. I was on both guys and I think the value I saw was an illusion because even though their tdd is pretty good, it only took one takedown for the fight to be lost.

Mj and Johnson indeed!!

Hehehe

Yea both MJ and AJ have a bit of a bully style.. they truck you or they fold quite a lot

My idea was to wait for the second round to end and bet another unit on Stephens, but he did not give me that chance. I ended up leaving a slight loss in this event.

And somehow I didn't live bet him after rd 1.. :(

But man even live bets are fucked for me.. max I can do is 1/3 of a unit.

5d royally screwing me lol
did you withdraw recently

never withdraw until the account limits are so low its useless. withdrawing gets you limited the next day

Man, I hate MJ.

cost me a 6 fold parlay:( 0.5u for 14u doh.

Still +3.8u on the evening live betting Mads Burnell

Man, I hate MJ.

cost me a 6 fold parlay:( 0.5u for 14u doh.

Still +3.8u on the evening live betting Mads Burnell

I’m still upset. I’ll keep fading the Damage, he is way to bad to get all these wins. I’m just shaking my head.

That Stephens/Choi O1.5 was sweaty af, hit by 1 second. +8u on the card, especially happy as I just raised the unit size by 50%

I really wanna see Ortega vs Elkins

Mj and Johnson indeed!!

Hehehe

Yea both MJ and AJ have a bit of a bully style.. they truck you or they fold quite a lot
After controlling R1 and getting taken down early R2 I was already celebrating, as I knew, that it was a classic case of

vintage_art_too_much_johnson_poster-r023dc6e0f20f437f935855277890e767_v09l0_8byvr_324.jpg

Back