UFN 125 PBP/Discussion

Machida ML +245 KO +550 R3 +2500 R4 +3300

I can still remember 185 machida looking so good against Moose

only bet of the night... leggo Machida

The last one I crushed that seemed like free cheese was Kennedy +330 going into round 3 after he absolutely destroyed Romero with uppercuts at the end of round 2...5d had Kennedy +300s...but then StoolGate happened.

@EzFlyer remembers that, we both got crushed.

i was thinking of johnson-volkov losing that decisiont, too, but yea, hehe

fairly big on anders ML, U2.5 here.

anders RD1 closing a lil rr, too.

think machida just can't take the damage anymore

Fuck it. Small bet Machida

Machida KO1 by body kick. Anders is being rushed into the deep end here.

Would be extremely depressing if Lyoto got starched here...

In that case better have some MDMA on hand. Anders is too athletic for Lyoto. Anders also trained with Wonder Boy in preparation for this main event opportunity. Eryk is ready.

only bet of the night... leggo Machida

Oh dude, you didn't have it up when they gave the free $ away during the Johnson fight? Oddest, most glorious live line...maybe ever on 5d.

In that case better have some MDMA on hand. Anders is too athletic for Lyoto. Anders also trained with Wonder Boy in preparation for this main event opportunity. Eryk is ready.

Interesting. And a great idea. Closest thing to mimicking Lyoto's karate style.

please Machida pull out the crane kick one last time

2/3/2018 11:59 PM MMA Props Fighting 1057 Machida / Anders starts round 2* -138 vs Fight won’t start round 2
Risking $138.00 To Win $100.00

2/3/18 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1059 Machida (scorecards = no action) +324* vs Anders
Risking $50.00 To Win $162.00

2/3/18 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1059 Machida (scorecards = no action) +324* vs Anders
Risking $50.00 To Win $162.00

Machida getting stopped in the first round would hurt. But I'll be up regardless this event.

Could machida take him down?

I still believe. The Dragon is about to show this CFL reject that there are levels to this shit.

Oh dude, you didn't have it up when they gave the free $ away during the Johnson fight? Oddest, most glorious live line...maybe ever on 5d.
I have an exam on monday. I've been studying basically the whole time. Glad you smashed it, though

Back