1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
  2. Hey Guest, The Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 is now active, so cast your votes! Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 »

UFN 128 PBP/DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by Naught2Sixty, Apr 21, 2018.

1. raketmannen Brown Belt

In the e mail to you they at least acknowledged the right time it was stopped and not what the UFC website says, and also that they based it on 3 minute rounds. You should just be able to tell them to look up the unified MMA rules that rounds are 5 minutes long. I'm going to press them aswell, just waiting to get an e mail response from them

2. Naught2Sixty Red Belt

Jesus H. I gotta move to Canada lol

3. iGnP Silver Belt

fake news

4. lilbloaty Banned Banned

siyar +400 and simon +500 were elite live bets

5. iGnP Silver Belt

fake news, once again. i got kicked out bc i stopped using it LOL. Funny how you brought that up, are you still bitter bc robbie doesn't love you as much as you love him?

and fyi, I still have my bets from last year in my sig across 3 sports, all in the black. I dont have the time to update them this year with school taking up 90% of my time (albeit, i dont have time to cap MMA as much as id like to as a consequence)

Also, I know you think you're so edgy by calling me a pussy, but you should really come up w new material. It sounds like I'm talking to a 13 year old (granted, if you are 13 years old, a lot would make sense...)

6. Ham Socks Professional Fighter

Agree on Siyar, disagree with Simon.

7. raketmannen Brown Belt

Why on Simon? The second was close and could have gone either way, Merab was slowing down and in his first fight he was completely gassed in the third, +500 was a great bet regardless of how it ended. I bet Simon during round 3 at +200-+250

8. lilbloaty Banned Banned

+500 Simon wasn't good? r2 was close could have been 1-1. one judge had it 1-1 in fact could've easily been 2 and he was about to win round 3. wouldn't have regretted it at +500.

9. iGnP Silver Belt

yet you turn into a pussy when i ask you to put $ behind that big mouth of yours. internet tough guy confirmed.

10. lilbloaty Banned Banned

respek

11. Karmello Purple Belt

Unibet does as well

12. Ham Socks Professional Fighter

I personally thought dishwasher won the first 2 rounds and that the fight was headed to the judges.

Just my opinion.

13. Karmello Purple Belt

Damn I wish I could use bet365 where I'm at even if they mix up boxing and mma rounds. By the way did you hear back from them again? I guess it will bet fixed eventually.

14. iGnP Silver Belt

I think someone posted a screenshot of the final scorecards and Merab was indeed going to win but there was value in that bet for sure

15. raketmannen Brown Belt

Not yet, will contact them tomorrow again if I dont hear anything from them tonighttonight

16. Jamah Green Belt

Yes, it was me. Merab was going to win by split decision

17. raketmannen Brown Belt

Wow. Now I got a response where they maintain that it is a loss because the fight was stopped with 2:18 left on the clock on therefore it was over 4½ rounds.

Sent them back a screenshot when Peterson goes in between them and it's 2:45 on the clock and their previous statement that it was a loss because of the 3 minute round

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  18. Karmello Purple Belt

Wooow are they really that dumb. You can see that the clock is stopped when there's 2:42 left and they count it as if 2:42 has passed in the round. They don't understand that the clock counts down and not up, wtf :mad:

19. raketmannen Brown Belt

It's probably because the UFC official website says it's stopped 2:37 into the fifth(first it had Barboza as winner, then change to Lee but they did not correct the time). At first in the livechat with bet365 I told them that they should check all media play by play results, and they have the clock stopped at 2:18 but they count it opposite to the in-fight clock. Obviously it would be confusing to get the right time if you're just trying to google it and not watching video of it

Edit. They changed it to a win now

20. Yotsuya Brown Belt

-6.5u. I just had to have few units on Santos even though I didn’t see any value there. Well, at least I didn’t double my bet on Hooker dec.