UFN 134 PBP/Discussion

nope lost 50$ cuz of the 9 fight ending props i did and only won 1 of them

Well I got absolutely wrecked this card, one of my worse losses ever. Def made some bad bets. Good to see others cashing 4-5 figure parlays though. Just got to work harder I guess.

Great way to end the week +7,92u from this event alone and earlier this week I went 100% on PFL and Glory and profited on DWCS as well.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think if I hit a 17k parlay I’d be packing my bags right now for hawaii

FUCK yeaaaaaaaa 3-10 lost 237.50 but I hit my 2 fight ends in KO at +1275 to win 637.50 so I came up 400$ LOL funny thing is I thought it was gonna be 7 fights end in KO 2 end in sub and 4 end in dec. but odds werent good enough to bet those
Lol wut? U went 3-10 AND lost 8 props out of 9.. and you're staying u profited? ‍lmao

Last edited:
Lol wut? U went 3-10 AND lost 8 props out of 9.. and you're staying u profited? ‍lmao
This is what I was talking about in an earlier thread. People talk about how they keep losing, but turn around and talk about how well they did without posting bet slips.

Total layup event, lol! Great job to everyone who profited, especially the $4 for $17k parlay guy. Picked the correct prop here for every fight but Roberts/Zawada and Narimani/Taha, might have to start doing some of those parlays as well<45>

Slight profit on the card. Shogun was a bit of a shock, and would have hit about 20u worth of personal parlays if Grant hadn't decided to be the victim of Bermudez' very first knockdown.

-5u this week. Déjà vu summer 2017: After a very nice run in late spring/early summer get your ego swollen under scorching July sun. Catch some great looking early odds. Start thinking, that being practically already ahead you can take more risks. Lose just about every bet you have great early odds on. Lose just about every risky ego bet you make.

Good thing I already have some betting experience and also get some value bets right in the middle of this. While I’ve lost almost 20u in last four cards I actually have 40% roi in GambleMaster during that time, where I bet heavy with my confident picks with really aggressive betsizes.

upload_2018-7-23_0-45-4.jpeg

Last edited:
This forum would be way better if some of the guys that seem to be consistent winners would share their bets (or at least their thoughts) before the event.

Well I got absolutely wrecked this card, one of my worse losses ever. Def made some bad bets. Good to see others cashing 4-5 figure parlays though. Just got to work harder I guess.

it's a streaky game man don't beat yourself up.

41CFFB3B-E745-47C3-A683-28355BBFDF1F.jpeg 0E74A97B-BBF9-4813-B509-7A8E72B30461.jpeg 7704CE11-28C5-4855-AB10-2AAD196494B0.jpeg 2A7F4EE8-012C-4C7B-89CD-F21F9330A7CE.jpeg 39E9D171-CBAA-4711-AA57-8046E35E07E4.jpeg I know this isn’t proof of today’s bets but just shows that I do bet I will not show my bets slips like that 1 guy wanted me to do when I lost 50 bucks on event I usually don’t let people get to me but oh well I like this forum

Who are the usual winners?

Probably the ones that don't feel the need to continuously post bet's on sherdog to prove to ppl they have never met or care about that they are indeed profitable while engaging on some ridiculous pissing match over who is the better bettor. that shit is dumb and will factor in to ppl's emotions when betting.

Back