UFN 134 PBP/Discussion

Early cash out. I know he won but I marked the fights which cashed in.
You got worried from the sub attempts from Miranda and cashed out?

Live I had like 5u on Abu and man I was sweating it, multiple times Miranda came real close to submitting him, but glad he pulled through like the warrior he is.

You got worried from the sub attempts from Miranda and cashed out?

Live I had like 5u on Abu and man I was sweating it, multiple times Miranda came real close to submitting him, but glad he pulled through like the warrior he is.
I wanted to enjoy the event ;) having anyway +400 made me happy anyway. Next weekend is best betting event so far and we will all make money
:meow:

I wanted to enjoy the event ;) having anyway +400 made me happy anyway. Next weekend is best betting event so far and we will all make money
:meow:
I think even events that don't look profitable at first, can still make you a lot of money, especially if you are able to live bet. When I don't really feel a event, I just go pretty low pre-fight and look for good spots to livebet and take advantage of last minute line movements.

Not sure if this is the best but I agree this FOX card should be a good one, betting wise and from a fans perspective as well.

Good event

Attachments

• 7E68FAE7-54D5-4078-8E75-C992C6C540B2.jpeg
    7E68FAE7-54D5-4078-8E75-C992C6C540B2.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 23
Day started off a little rough with Grant getting shellacked quick, but my other dogs came through big for me, namely Nas, Nas Dec, Anderson, Anderson Dec. Ended up 10.26u, great day. Love these obscure foreign cards.

Congrats on the winners for this card. I thought it was an incredibly tough card to get a read on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back