UFN 135 PBP/Discussion

Feel sad for Vick, now he'll never be a contender

Feel sad for Vick, now he'll never be a contender
He has to move up, that weight cut is taking a toll on his chin. Just like Anthony Smith, though we haven't seen him in a real fight at 205 yet, but listening to him describe how he felt at 185 compared to his past 2 fights makes you wonder why anybody cuts such insane amounts

Not good since Fili lost. I profited $34.

I had mostly winners, but I faded 2 guys who scored big (Figueiredo and Casey).

My best lineup was 591. But I sort of went all over the place tonight (way more than normal) and ended up down like $18 on DK.

I was going back and forth alternating wins and losses the entire card...was break even before the main event and Gaethje, that lovely violent man, won me 5u! Thankful for a quick KO too because I'm dead tired. I'm done watching these events live for now...not worth being a zombie every sunday when you have two kids at home. I also realised that I've actually lost more than I've won livebetting these last couple of months because, surprise surprise, I can't make good decisions when I'm half asleep on the couch.

Congratulations to the winners! I'm off to get my two glorious hours of quality sleep! WOOOOO!

My best lineup was 591. But I sort of went all over the place tonight (way more than normal) and ended up down like $18 on DK.
My best score was 544.

I actually faded 3 fighters who scored well: James Krause (wtf? no teams), Figueiredo (only 2 teams), and Casey (only 2 teams).

Ah fuck it, went from +9.5u to +1.1u.
Been an amazing week regardless, gained about 9,7$k on cannabis stocks since monday, my mma winnings are starting to live their own life
What kinda cannabis stocks? Do you have stocks in a company that sells marijuana products and is weed legal in Sweden or where you are? Or a company that sells CBD products or something like that?

Paul Felder is awesome. Love watching that guy fight.

People on here why did you back Vick after the report of him have trouble cutting weight etc???

He has to move up, that weight cut is taking a toll on his chin. Just like Anthony Smith, though we haven't seen him in a real fight at 205 yet, but listening to him describe how he felt at 185 compared to his past 2 fights makes you wonder why anybody cuts such insane amounts
Yeah he should and now he has to start over anyway, so he doesn't have a reason to stay in 155 and can just start fresh at WW

My best score was 554.5 lost 2$ I only made 3 lineups besides oyur sherdog group 2 of my 3 lineups woulda won the sherdog group

What kinda cannabis stocks? Do you have stocks in a company that sells marijuana products and is weed legal in Sweden or where you are? Or a company that sells CBD products or something like that?
Canada about to completely legalize it on 17th october, so pretty big companies there are getting a head start on future the cannabis market. Growing their own product and brands, getting ready for Canadas recreational market and selling medicinal marijuana to all over the world.
A giant in the alcohol company that owns Corona etc just paid 5$ billion for 38% of the shares of the cannabis leader in Canada and sent the whole sector on an insane bull run

Last edited:
Canada about to completely legalize it on 17th october, so pretty big companies there are getting a head start on future the cannabis market. Growing their own product and brands, getting ready for Canadas recreational market and selling medicinal marijuana to all over the world.
A giant in the alcohol company that owns Corona etc just paid 5$ billion for 38% of the shares of the cannabis leader in Canada sent the whole sector on an insane bull run

any tips for how i can capitalize on this shit?

had a great 8u night but more excited that my recommended plays came through as my blog readership is growing a lot, so hopefully people return next week.

A giant in the alcohol company that owns Corona etc just paid 5$ billion for 38% of the shares of the cannabis leader in Canada sent the whole sector on an insane bull run
Aah cool didn't know that!

Is it still totally illegal in Sweden though or how is the law there? Or aren't you Swedish?

Here in Holland we used to be a frontrunner when it comes to the legalisation of weed, but now we're far behind countries like Canada and the US.

I used to grow in the Salton City(very interesting place), all legal of course. You could rent a 4 br out there for 600/mo, free water(wouldnt drink it though) and electricity was .08c/kwh. I'm about to buy a bunch of land out there and hold it till some rich corp buys it from me.

A giant in the alcohol company that owns Corona etc just paid 5$ billion for 38% of the shares of the cannabis leader in Canada and sent the whole sector on an insane bull run

Rumours are NZ are next to legalise. I am looking into land and business opportunities there as we speak......

Just remembered Vick lost money betting on himself. Ouch. Wonder much?

Aah cool didn't know that!

Is it still totally illegal in Sweden though or how is the law there? Or aren't you Swedish?

Here in Holland we used to be a frontrunner when it comes to the legalisation of weed, but now we're far behind countries like Canada and the US.
Yeah Sweden are still pretty strict on cannabis laws, dosen't stop me from investing in them though

Holland has always been the frontrunner of europe but it's still just decriminalized there. It's still illegal on federal level in the US, Canada will be the first country to legalize it so big banks and corporate money will be able to get into it

People on here why did you back Vick after the report of him have trouble cutting weight etc???
I would assume he always has trouble with weight cuts being huge for his division

Back