UFN 135 PBP/Discussion

Yeah. I got on him at +175 after R1.

Unfortunately, only ended up covering my pre-fight play on GTD @ +110
You're Aussie right? Where do you live bet?

I've found the calling up is impossible as odds swing so quick so given it up. Click to bet was great but 'illegal' now (so retarded).

I've found the calling up is impossible as odds swing so quick so given it up. Click to bet was great but 'illegal' now (so retarded).
365 or SB, principally. SB's the easiest on the mobile app since you've just got to give Full Name + Quick Code, so you can get bets through between rounds fairly easily if you're quick.

I do end up cancelling a fair few bets due to swings, but it's a way bigger problem in Esports and it's probably saved me a bunch of money on some guys I've wanted to livebet who've gotten into terrible positions whilst I was calling up.

Why was it made illegal?

Why was it made illegal?
Essentially political points scoring. Australia's got a huge gambling issue, 86% of which is due to Slots Machines. Slot Machine manufacturers/operators have a very strong lobbying capability, though, so occasionally politicians take a swing at Sportsbetting to make it seem like they're doing something without the issue, without actually touching the chief cause.

Adesanya and Hooker breaking down the card and talking about upcoming fights on the first episode of UFC frenemies. Good stuff!

master.m3u8

Last edited:
Back