UFN 137 PBP/Discussion

Time to stop questioning Santos durability aswell, 15 minutes of really high paced back and forth and he's still dangerous as fuck

I'd usually get up from my seat now, but I'm concerned about Anders...

It looked like he collapsed and fell forward into Santos with about 10s left in the round, 7-8 elbows landed after.

Pd: anders corner sucks ass. Should've called the fight after the first fall. He was clearly done.

I think Santos chin is much better at 205, could be a very good move for him

Think Anders would’ve faired a lot better with a full camp

Anders not getting paid enough for the damage he took. That was nuts.

Time to stop questioning Santos durability aswell, 15 minutes of really high paced back and forth and he's still dangerous as fuck
He's fringe top 10 but no more imo. The losses to moose and branch showed he isn't good enough to be at the very top, at least in the near future. He looked good at lhw tho

Anders is trash guys. He has all of the physical gifts but has no clue how to fight

Comeon man. I bet on Santos, but Anders displayed a whole lot of heart in there, and would've beat a whole lot of good LHW's.

I thought he beat Machida when they fought, as well. Is Machida "trash", too?

edit: oh and I had a +4500 parlay(had lil nog in it) that failed to cash because of Barao. still up for the night, but damn, TJ and USADA fucking killed Barao's career.

Anders has a good gameplan but wore down trying to wear down santos

We all hyped for Horiguchi-Barao?

Skill gulf between Anders and Santos apparent. Impressed by Anders grit and chin, but that's essentially why I capped Santos at -300ish

So now next up is Khabib - Conor, less than 2 weeks away

<DCWhoa>

There are many good cards before then if you watch or bet non-UFC fights.
I know and I do, but for the UFC it's the next card and I'm amazed how fast the time went and that it's already almost here, can't wait!

Im happy at least this clown Alvey got knocked out. @#$% you man, you look like a disgrace for this sport. Good job Nog

Anyone still questioning Anders chin?
Nobody was saying he couldn't have had a crazy chin. It's just silly to assume that an unproven question mark is going to be an elite asset when all we'd really seen of Anders chin was inconclusive.

Nobody was saying he couldn't have had a crazy chin. It's just silly to assume that an unproven question mark is going to be an elite asset when all we'd really seen of Anders chin was inconclusive.

The man has no neck and is built like a tank, that's definitely conclusive enough for me.

I was having a horrible night but thank u lil nog for bringing me back and also letting me profit. Hell yeah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back