UFN 143 on ESPN+ 1 Cejudo vs Dillashaw

Aren't you EZ's boy? You haven't see him fight on LFA? EZ would be disappoint.
Yes that's me, this is such a low profile fight I just don't have the effort to tape multiple fights, that happens like once a card for me, I like LFA though, don't watch live and they usually only post highlights to youtube, is there some place to watch full length LFA fights?

Was Stewart on your radar for coming to the UFC? LFA had some really stand up prospects like Millender, Barber, Aguilar, but Stewart seems like a rushed late replacement for a TNCS guy who's phone number they had.

Anybody seen any SPLIT/UNAN DEC props lately??

A couple years ago when I was betting the most I always saw those lines but now I never see them anymore. I have unibet and bet365. I know that more lines usually come up after weighins etc but does anyone know a european site which has split / unan props for this event so I can get an account going straight away. OHMBET can't take swedish customers yet unfortunately.

Anybody seen any SPLIT/UNAN DEC props lately??

A couple years ago when I was betting the most I always saw those lines but now I never see them anymore. I have unibet and bet365. I know that more lines usually come up after weighins etc but does anyone know a european site which has split / unan props for this event so I can get an account going straight away. OHMBET can't take swedish customers yet unfortunately.
Betsafe always got them

Yes that's me, this is such a low profile fight I just don't have the effort to tape multiple fights, that happens like once a card for me, I like LFA though, don't watch live and they usually only post highlights to youtube, is there some place to watch full length LFA fights?

Was Stewart on your radar for coming to the UFC? LFA had some really stand up prospects like Millender, Barber, Aguilar, but Stewart seems like a rushed late replacement for a TNCS guy who's phone number they had.

I was just bustin' balls. It always amazed us how many people didn't watch AXS fights on Friday. I haven't missed one in a while.

I'm not surprised Stewart is in the UFC (especially with the military background), but I don't think he's that good. I do think he'll win Saturday. He can be pretty tenacious and he's hard to put away. I just don't think Chance is that good. It's nothing I would advise people to bet on though.

Shame, seems like they only have "Fighter X wins via Split/unan"

Before I found props that was "fight ends in split / unan dec"
Ah yeah they never have that. Unibet used to have it for big fights (main events/PPV fights) around a year ago, haven't been using them lately so don't know about now

I was just bustin' balls. It always amazed us how many people didn't watch AXS fights on Friday. I haven't missed one in a while.
Sometimes the only thing stopping me from watching is Ron Kruck. I can't stand his commentating. Pat is a really good color guy tho.

And +400 on Bautista makes that pretty much a must-play now.
Yeah, looking at footage for both, I don't get how anyone can look at both fighters and go.. okay, Cory @ -500, yeah let's parlay that (I can't imagine anyone hitting that SU). This has to be fueled by the short notice component and the destruction of Iuri, but Iuri is like 80 in MMA years.

Bautista is gritty and decently well rounded, but I am not seeing anything that is going to give Cory much problem, he is way too green and not spectacular anywhere. That said, wouldn't be in a rush to bet Cory near current lines either.

Sometimes the only thing stopping me from watching is Ron Kruck. I can't stand his commentating. Pat is a really good color guy tho.

Are you watching tomorrow? Tomorrow may be the first one in a while that I skip for a live watching. I'll tape it though. The card looked really weak.

Bautista is gritty and decently well rounded, but I am not seeing anything that is going to give Cory much problem, he is way too green and not spectacular anywhere. That said, wouldn't be in a rush to bet Cory near current lines either.
Sandhagens TDD and grappling hasn't looked great in either UFC fight, I think has such a big underdog a small bet on Bautista is probably more justified than Cory as a juiced favourite. Won't be surprised at all if Cory TKO's easily though.

Are you watching tomorrow? Tomorrow may be the first one in a while that I skip for a live watching. I'll tape it though. The card looked really weak.
I can never miss an AXS TV event, even if I occasionally don't watch live, I never miss an LFA card.

Last edited:
It's always set to be recorded on my DVR but I'll miss it live. Date night tomorrow. Doing karaoke. Gf gets to pick the songs I sing too. Katy Perry fest incoming.

Anyone get Ostovich sub at +9xx? Pretty good bet there considering her arm bar isnt bad, this fight will mostly likely end up on the ground at some point and PVZ can be foolish and take unnecessary risks everywhere leaving herself open.

With the way Hardy blitzes all of his opponents are tries to get them out of there in 60 seconds... how the fuck is Crowder rd 1 +950? I'd say there is a 25% chance Crowder rocks Hardy in a wild exchange, most likely, in the first 30 seconds.

Kyle Stewart is awful. was totally out grappled by Jason Jackson on the TNCS before winning by injury. Stewart drops Jackson, ends up in side control, then gets his back taken 15 seconds after he dropped his opponent. Don't know if I can make myself sit through any of his LFA fights, just wanted to get a brief idea of who he was. Looks like he was training for a fight on 2/1, so he should be in good shape, but man I wouldn't trust a dollar on him.

I wouldn’t say he was totally outgrappled. Jackson muscled him down twice but Stewart didn’t stay down long

He got his back taken going for a stupid submission

I think he was on his way to winning that fight regardless of the injury. He was outstriking Jackson pretty handily and that over hand right that twisted his ankle nearly put him out

Stewart is unpolished but he’s tough and gritty

Going to watch tape on rencountre

So recountres striking leaves a lot to be desired. Defensively poor. Doesn’t jab to utilize his range.

His wrestling is good though, better than Stewart’s. Seems like he can take a punch too.

I’d favor Stewart slightly. Would probably bet the dog with the better wrestling here. Think this goes the distance as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back