1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFN 143 on ESPN+ 1 Cejudo vs Dillashaw

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by JimGunn, Dec 28, 2018.

1. raketmannen Brown Belt

Best bet in the Hardy fight was under 59 seconds at +8xx opener. Finished 5 of his 6 fights (amateur included) within a minute.
    I missed it but got +715.
    It's down to +475 now but probably still has some value

I don't think Crowder has a 25% chance of rocking Hardy though, I think he will look at least like a -1000

2. ill800 Founder of Eugenics Society of Gambling Banned

Tj looking all kinds of sunken in the face and neck

3. Interesting.

2 months ago on the JRE experience, Joe asked what Henry's weight was, and he said, "150. So the fight might have to be at BW because of that"

I think TJ is having a hard cut, but people are overlooking Henry's massive cut. If Henry misses weight, they'll more than likely still fight, but for the BW title, which is a win win for Henry, and I'm sure his team knows this.

Then again, if he misses, Dana might just kill the flyweight division on the spot.

4. usernamee Silver Belt

If Henry misses weight I bet they still fight for the 125 strap but only TJ is able to win it. Much like the scenario when DC almost missed weight / towel debacle, then they were going to have Rumble fight for the title and it would be a non-title defense for DC.

5. null Gold Belt

This fight has already been discussed in this thread in great detail, Johnny Come Lately. And is it really necessary to call them prostitutes?

6. Soccer Steve Purple Belt

My two favourites is the inevitable 'this card sucks for betting' comment and the guys who, on page 20+ (I know, I know, gotta fix that), say 'what do you think about fight x?' when it's been discussed at length already.

7. Austisthunder Banned Banned

Necessary? No
    Inaccurate? Also no

8. Soccer Steve Purple Belt

And funny talk from a dude who, in all likelihood, both girls could probably kick the shit out of...

9. null Gold Belt

Don't forget the incels who need to call female fighters prostitutes, whores or sluts.

10. Austisthunder Banned Banned

I’ll take the heat for this one, but I officially ask because a lot of people more or less have a bland opinion on both fighters being trash (true) and not making direct calls

However both of these fighters (if you can even call them that) are objectively hoes.

We can find better examples of classy broads to white knight over

11. Mommy White Belt

The snake slam was the most savage thing i've ever seen during a face off

12. burge13 Purple Belt

The PVZ fight sucks and has been discussed over and over and over with the same points made repeatedly. Go read those posts

13. burge13 Purple Belt

All of this is unnecessary isnt it?

We are only here to discuss their fighting ability (which sucks), not their personal lives. Flaunting a bit on insta also doesn't make them whores...not as much as the legitimately untalented women on insta who do it. These 2 have an actual career at least

14. Naught2Sixty Red Belt

Mannn. Her butts fake too?

<mma1>

15. null Gold Belt

You don't even realize that by posting this angry screed that you yourself are one of those weird guys who clearly has issues with women when you talk about them like this. Judging two strangers and calling them names because they are attractive or post sexy photos or (gasp!) have sex with people. It's not even funny or clever, just lame and says a lot more about you than the ladies you are lusting over or angry at for existing and presumably refusing to have sex with you.

16. Soccer Steve Purple Belt

I believe this is true. Why would Cerrone lie? I like my Hernandez play more after seeing this tidbit. Makes me wonder what Cerrone could've been had he actually cared a little more, been a little less redneck. He'll lose to Hernandez, and guys just like him, because he won't be ready for them. Probably explains why he is a bit of a habitual slow starter too.

17. Naught2Sixty Red Belt

He says that about a lot of his opponents.

18. Danis_champ Brown Belt

Last time he said the exact same thing was before Till fight and Cerrone got his ass kicked...

19. Soccer Steve Purple Belt

Yeah, I definitely remember that too.

20. burge13 Purple Belt

I believe this but i also dont think its an advantage for hernandez. Cerrone has always been like this. Doesnt watch tape himself or anything like that, he just shows up and fights.