UFN 146 on ESPN+ 4 Lewis vs Dos Santos discussion

Made some square af plays last night, including Smolka, Ottow and Ivanov. Was also on Means but am okay with that one. But I ended up hitting Yana DEC, Zaleski sub and doubling my action on JDS -5.5 just before the ME went off to book +7.7u profit on the night. Feel pretty fortunate bc I didn’t really watch any tape and made some degen bets. Not a good long term strategy.

You do realise this continued mission of yours to bring our personal lives into any debate just makes you look worse as at the end of the day it's just a way for you to avoid the real topic of discussion. You can have all the qualifications in the world but no way in hell could you find me a top bettor going around dropping 25u bets especially on an unreliable sport like this.

Betting this sport is about the long game and making long term profit. Not dropping a frankly retarded amount of your bank roll on individual fights when one punch, slip, cut or whatever can lose it no matter how good one fighter might be compared to the other. 5u is a maxbet for most responsible bettors yet you seem to force at least one on every card.

Also, if I'm living off my parents money then I guess you must be really struggling when I'm up massively as your dropping amounts like that on multiple cards.
<JonesLaugh>

Someone is clearly insecure and triggered by pointing out that they're a dumb college student still living off mommy and daddy. Go get drunk and high some more with your lads at the local pub like you love to brag about on this subforum; that will dull the pain.

It's also amazing how much shit you talk for someone who, based on his posted bets, suffered a hefty loss last night, too. Rest assured, I will lecture you about being an irresponsible idiot the next time you suffer a big loss as you do to me, although I will have enough self-awareness to do so on a card where I do well.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you will) but how come I'm the deeply insecure one when it's you arguing with a 'dumb college student still living off mommy and daddy' that's 'perpetually drunk/high on his parents' dime'? Also explain to me how that individual is also doing so well betting while you are running around advocating 25u bets or having repeated negative 11.5u nights?

Also for the record, including livebetting, I made 1.2u last night and a further 1.8u on the Cage Warriors card. My only significant loss in about 6 months was actually UFC 235 at -7u so you're probably in for a bit of wait on that lecture. Hopefully you haven't gone bust by then on those 25u bets.
LOL, where's that betting record at Jordo?

LOL, where's that betting record at Jordo?
As much as I'd like to have accurate third party tracking I don't particularly care to spend hours of my time trying to get an ego boost off of a glorified game of monopoly.

As much as I'd like to have accurate third party tracking I don't particularly care to spend hours of my time trying to get an ego boost off of a glorified game of monopoly.
Are you being sarcastic?

Doesn't take hours to make a tracking account and post bets, only a couple minutes.

You already spend hours discussing MMA betting and trying to prove how good you are to everyone, so how about you stop being scared and actually prove it?

Because third party tracking doesn't accurately prove it, also out of curiosity, where's yours? Given your advocacy I'd of expected you to be more forward with it or do you enjoy people asking for it?

@PolarBearPaulVarelans That moment when your overly triggered response is deleted by mods and you have to resort to liking your Daddy Diana's posts which basically apply to yourself as well. Wouldn't mind seeing you trying to track your 25u bets lol.
Stop making excuses Jordo, you are scared to show your true results because they suck, thats the truth.

Stop making excuses Jordo, you are scared to show your true results because they suck, thats the truth.
Sure bro, insult my results while simultaneously failing to open yourself up to criticism by hiding yours.

Reality is I'm entirely open about my thoughts and results betting while you endlessly talk a big game but always fail to post your results.

Your continued questioning of my results is funny though. I love seeing a supposed top bettor made so insecure by my success.

Sure bro, insult my results while simultaneously failing to open yourself up to criticism by hiding yours.

Reality is I'm entirely open about my thoughts and results betting while you endlessly talk a big game but always fail to post your results.

Your continued questioning of my results is funny though. I love seeing a supposed top bettor made so insecure by my success.
Here are my results, +104u, 18% ROI, check out my domination last week
https://www.betmma.tips/MMAGE

Typically I don't care what some guy that lives in his mom's basement thinks and these kind of conversations are beneath me. However you are a very active poster and you constantly behave arrogantly, so all I'm asking is for you to back it up. All you have to do is post a link like I did but instead you'd rather write paragraphs of excuses. I've already given you too much attention but can you at least stop being cringe and acting like you don't suck

Typically I don't care what some guy that lives in his mom's basement thinks and these kind of conversations are beneath me. However you are a very active poster and you constantly behave arrogantly, so all I'm asking is for you to back it up. All you have to do is post a link like I did but instead you'd rather write paragraphs of excuses. I've already given you too much attention but can you at least stop being cringe and acting like you don't suck
Yeah... I'm distinctly underwhelmed by your results. Barely up half the units I am this year and thats with you inflating your results by spamming 3-4u bets. Forget for your domination last week I'm actually lmao at your Fortaleza results where I went up over 16 units. Prague also gave me a nice lol.

I mean you can see you're alright but have inflated your results significantly and you're completely hit or miss with each card.

There's no 25u bets thankfully but regardless I'm disappointed.

Dianabol's betmma page, back from the dead when he strings two decent events together.

Dianabol's betmma page, back from the dead when he strings two decent events together.

lol your ROI is the exact same as mine on straight fight picks, watch me over take you this year.

I see you on a little bit of a dip recently too, Gugabe

Last edited:
We should all be trying to help each other, not bickering like a bunch of women. @PolarBearPaulVarelans makes great contributions here. So do @Jordan3399 and @Soccer Steve. I got super butt hurt after a particularly unprofitable event and got all shitty w @Dianabol bc I felt like he was rubbing it in, but his tracked third party results are legit imo. And @Gugabe is so sharp I occasionally pay for his picks. Can’t we all just get along?

We should all be trying to help each other, not bickering like a bunch of women. @PolarBearPaulVarelans makes great contributions here. So do @Jordan3399 and @Soccer Steve. I got super butt hurt after a particularly unprofitable event and got all shitty w @Dianabol bc I felt like he was rubbing it in, but his tracked third party results are legit imo. And @Gugabe is so sharp I occasionally pay for his picks. Can’t we all just get along?
Actually this poast is women tier

Sounds good to me.

Actually this poast is women tier
Lol, wish you posted here more, especially in official bet threads. I fear you will get banned or die of aids soon so I wanna make hay while the sun shines as they say

Lol, wish you posted here more, especially in official bet threads. I fear you will get banned or die of aids soon so I wanna make hay while the sun shines as they say
Lol wtf

This is good and even necessary bro shit that has to happen from time to time

We are playing with legit money/ ego so yeah its gonna be spats from time to time

What makes man great is the “fuck you lets brawl/ get it out of our system” mentality
Instead of passive aggressive women shit

Let the boys play

Back