UFN 146 on ESPN+ 4 Lewis vs Dos Santos discussion

Lol wtf

This is good and even necessary bro shit that has to happen from time to time

We are playing with legit money/ ego so yeah its gonna be spats from time to time

What makes man great is the “fuck you lets brawl/ get it out of our system” mentality
Instead of passive aggressive women shit

Let the boys play
Fair enough. I def beat the shit out of @ViolenceFight after he humiliated himself in breathtaking fashion. Just wanna win units, playa. Some of the back and forth is unproductive.

Fair enough. I def beat the shit out of @ViolenceFight after he humiliated himself in breathtaking fashion. Just wanna win units, playa. Some of the back and forth is unproductive.
On a thread where the card is over its a dead thread not disrupting anything, if ur reading it it’s because u want 2 tbh

On a thread where the card is over its a dead thread not disrupting anything, if ur reading it it’s because u want 2 tbh
It’s disruptive if it discourages insightful posters to share or prompts them to leave. Handful of sharps have hit the bricks in my short time here, which is a trend I’d like to see discontinued.

lol your ROI is the exact same as mine on straight fight picks, watch me over take you this year.

I see you on a little bit of a dip recently too, Gugabe
Prettymuch your entire profit this event was Price and Ivanov flukeouts.

It’s disruptive if it discourages insightful posters to share or prompts them to leave. Handful of sharps have hit the bricks in my short time here, which is a trend I’d like to see discontinued.

I've stopped sharing my breakdowns/analysis in the event topics and only post my picks right before the event for 2 reasons;

1. There's a lot of nonsense in the topic that has very little to do with serious analysis or good prices and is the same kind of posturing, hot take bullshit you see on the rest of Sherdog, with arguably even more annoying and juvenile personalities involved.

2. Certain posters poach/copy my picks while having the temerity to talk shit to me, and/or mock me when I lose big a certain week. (And no, that doesn't include Jordan, who at least makes his own picks) Why should I help these cretins make money off me?

I've stopped sharing my breakdowns/analysis in the event topics and only post my picks right before the event for 2 reasons;

1. There's a lot of nonsense in the topic that has very little to do with serious analysis or good prices and is the same kind of posturing, hot take bullshit you see on the rest of Sherdog, with arguably even more annoying and juvenile personalities involved.

2. Certain posters poach/copy my picks while having the temerity to talk shit to me, and/or mock me when I lose big a certain week. (And no, that doesn't include Jordan, who at least makes his own picks) Why should I help these cretins make money off me?
I for one like ur breakdowns PBPV

This place is a market of opinions. For free. I’m not telling you what you should do (we both know you won’t listen to me and that’s fine) but not posting at least some of your thoughts only does you a disservice. Without any back and forth, being agreed with or disagreed with, I think it makes a tough job, being a gambler, even tougher.

This is a place where I get to read about the pros of Zaleski while being on Millender. And saving my ass for listening. Or for cashing Diego. Or hearing about Cifers for the first time ever. Etc.

Ryan is right though, being a dick is pointless. Sorry for being a dick last night. It was terrible timing and inappropriate.

Still having wet dreams about me? You’re as gay as they come. I’m straight, so you’re probably gonna have to find someone else to fantasize about, playa.

Also, the irony of complaining about people talking shit & saying the ‘back and forth is unproductive’, yet you actually are just talking shit in your post, not to mention that I wasn’t even a part of the thread in the first place. Of course I wouldn’t expect you to understand the irony there, because you’re obviously a giant retard, not to mention queer as shit.

Last edited:
Also, the irony of complaining about people talking shit & saying the ‘back and forth is unproductive’, yet you actually are just talking shit in your post, not to mention that I wasn’t even a part of the thread in the first place. Of course I wouldn’t expect you to understand the irony there, because you’re obviously a giant retard, not to mention queer as shit.
LMFAO

How's your come back going after that 15u bet on Brian Locktega?

Still having wet dreams about me? You’re as gay as they come. I’m straight, so you’re probably gonna have to find someone else to fantasize about, playa.
You’ve been awfully quiet the last few months, boo. Couldn’t figure out how to delete your account?

Attachments

• CE7F3467-F56A-4C56-9E7A-F4ED38528F38.png
    CE7F3467-F56A-4C56-9E7A-F4ED38528F38.png
    61 KB · Views: 10

Lol I totally forgot about you. This made my morning.

Back