UFN 156 on ESPN+ 14 Shevchenko vs Carmouche II Official Bets

I didn't know you could parlay event props. I tried the other week with o9.5 but got errors on 5d.
Can't recall now but was there a late dropout last event? If a fight is cancelled late they void all the event props. I know this because I had the same sort of bet setup earlier this year and Penne was a late scratch and they all got voided...and totally saved my ass. I would've busted them all. Been scared since then to play it this way but had a strong feeling tonight would be full of decisions.

Edit: Oh, you said parlay event props. Yeah, worked for me....

Viana
Da Silva/Shevchenko/Gane
De Freitas
Bontorin
Torres by dec
Burns
Moffett
Rodolfo by sub
Volkan
Garagorri
Luque/Shevchenko

Look, I like to have action on every fight which is pure stupidity. But my ability to turn profits with this degen attitude these last few months is frankly pretty awesome

6u loss on Perry no regrets hell of a fight
Gane+Garagorri 5u for +7u
Should have played Garagorri straight and gone for a prop on Gane but a wins a win
+1u on Volkan felt pretty confident on that one because nobody ever taught Latifi angles

Last edited:
Latifi - £10 for £21

Luque + Shevshenko - £10 for £15.50

Luque + Shevshenko + Latifi - £5 for £16

Cyril Gane - Round 1 KO £5 for Odds aren't up on my book yet

Gane by KO + Barzola - £5 for ?

Gane + Luque + Barzola + Shevshenko - £5 for £15

Gane + Luque + Barzola + Shevshenko + Latifi - £5 for £32

Latifi fucked me other wise spot on... And Gane round kne ko when it was sub, that rat

Only making one pre-fight bet this weekend, which I'm excited to say guarantees an improvement over my results the past two weeks.

$70 Gutti @ 2.13

Good luck!

Only pre-fight bet: +$79.1

It was arguably a robbery, but–though he was the aggressor–I feel De Freitas was hitting a whole lot of air. I doubt I'll be betting Gutti again any time soon though. He is good, but I feel that he is always on the verge of panicking. For this reason, I think he will lose it fighting someone who is technically on his level. Also, I interpret Gutti not wanting to engage or let De Freitas up as him being happiest in a position where he can't be touched–even if he may be losing the fight. The dude just really doesn't seem to like fighting much.

Back