UFN 156 on ESPN+ 14 Shevchenko vs Carmouche II

I'm on Tecia & Tecia decision, but seriously worried she won't be able to get the takedowns that easily with the height disadvantage or that Marina will get up after being taken down. If that happens, especially more than once and Tecia gets discouraged, she's going to potentially lose round 2 and 3 or maybe even get stopped.

I’m really not that concerned, especially about her being stopped.

Randa Markos was landing on marina at will

Tecia should be able to get in and out and frustrate marina with her movement

I´m also on Tecia but I´m banking on takedowns which I think is highly probable unless Rodriguez has drastically improved her TDD. I also think that Tecia by RNC might happen as well and took her ITD line at +800.
She goes for a surprising number of submissions, I counted 7 or so attempts in the Andrade fight with armbars, kimuras etc and her standard defence of the single leg is to try and take the back for a RNC like with Lima. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Tecia pulled off a sub out of nowhere at some point.

Tecia ITD seems to be the "long shot" bet the most people are taking a stab at. Hmm...

Quick question....This one isn't on 5 different platforms is it? or all espn+? 4 oclck?...ufc is about as consistent as herpes when it comes to platforms and times.

Back