UFN 157 PBP/Discussion

China is probably able to harvest the best adrenochrome money can buy

Andrade didn’t stand a chance

Last edited:
China is probably able to harvest the best andrenochrome money can buy

Andrade didn’t stand a chance

Nah, vitamins are the same and function similarly wherever they're found, be it Brazil, China, Russia, or the good old USA.

Zhang and Andrade were perfectly equal in that regard.

Props to Zhang for putting on a performance that there really wasn't the mildest precedent for in any of her past fights. She's never thrown a punch as good as that short right, never fought remotely well in the pocket, never countered an opponent throwing bombs at her, and certainly never done such an excellent job of finishing them off.

Fights like this just remind you of the difficulty of capping and the limitations of tape.

Last edited:
cant believe I made a post abt why Zhang would win and then deleted it smh

Nah, vitamins are the same and function similarly whereever they're found, be it Brazil, China, Russia, or the good old USA.

Zhang and Andrade were perfectly equal in that regard.

Props to Zhang for putting on a performance that there really wasn't the mildest precedent for in any of her past fights. She's never thrown a punch as good as that short right, never fought remotely well in the pocket, never countered an opponent throwing bombs at her, and certainly never done such an excellent job of finishing them off.

Fights like this just remind you of the difficulty of capping and the limitations of tape.
If Brazil had organ harvesting vans then I might believe you

#adrenochrome
#chinesebettingsyndicate

Go outside and get some fresh air! Summer's almost over homie, enjoy it. (You're probably in southern TX or something where it's like 110 degrees already ha ha).

I only got up in time to see the ME, but my lawn really needs to be mowed and I'm debating just how long I need to wait on a Saturday before I feel safe that I'm not pissing off my neighbors by cranking up the mower.

Congrats on the profitable card, enjoy the rest of your day. Spend the 2u on something fun, life is short!

Thats what I'm saying...I don't spend it on anything. I just have to continue on to the next card and try to profit more. Its a disease not a good thing. This is what we subject ourselves too and try to profit from. We pray to the god of profits and MMA to let us make the right decisions. IDK its kind of crazy. Just a hobby but I love it

Back