UFN 159 PBP/Discussion

I hope everyone has Puelles in every DK lineup and I pray no one played Mariano.
Me too.

I fully faded Puelles and Mariano. I thought Puelles would win, but not pay off his price. Puelles ended up doing worse than I expected.

Let's just hope Puelles isn't given a ton of advances/passes to give him a high score.

On Eubanks but not play, only in a parlay

Shout out to Michael Bisping for becoming UFC champ despite being blind and not knowing the rules.

Me too.

I fully faded Puelles and Mariano. I thought Puelles would win, but not pay off his price. Puelles ended up doing worse than I expected.

Let's just hope Puelles isn't given a ton of advances/passes to give him a high score.

This is only my 2nd DK event, it seemed like Puelles would get a high score whether he finished or not but lke I said, kinda new to this.

Bethe ML, Bethe +3½ points, Bethe round 3.

This is only my 2nd DK event, it seemed like Puelles would get a high score whether he finished or not but lke I said, kinda new to this.
Puelles should've got a high score, but he focused on getting a take down and not passing as much as he could have, and instead stayed in Mariano's guard and only went for 3 submission attempts the entire fight. Him landing barely any significant strikes (since he was always on the ground) didn't help either.

I've got FGTD -185 in the next 1. Would be nervous playing Eubanks ML, would just play her DEC if I wanted to play her but even then, Bethe could make it close.
1 unit on Correira +3.5 @ +105. I will be surprised if Bethe doesn't win at least 1 round.

In late. Good luck boys, heavy on Stephens, small on Correia plus eubanks decision and grasso decision

Bethe really looks like she is in super slow motion this fight. More than usual.

10-8 Eubanks for me, Bethe looks clueless on her back.

10-9 Eubanks, Bethe was winning on the feet by just a little before the takedown though. Not sure if she can keep it standing though

my girl betche getting beat tonite go eubanks!
not watching these prelims

I had a live-bet strategy; if Bethe Correia was even remotely competitive in round 1, I would live-bet her after round 1 because Eubanks always fade.

However, she was not remotely competitive.

Back