UFN 167 PBP/Discussion

$440 losing night for me, chased on various Jan bets, could have been way worse.

These also really hurt. And I didn't hedge any on Diego. :(

2/15/2020 10:30 PM UFC Fighting 1001 Jan Blachowicz* +200 vs Corey Anderson V
2/15/2020 10:00 PM UFC Fighting 1102 Michel Pereira* -170 vs Diego Sanchez X
2/15/2020 9:00 PM UFC Fighting 1302 Montana De La Rosa* -170 vs Mara Romero Borella V
Risking $50.00 To Win $328.37

2/15/20 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1102 Michel Pereira -155* vs Diego Sanchez X
1/25/20 10:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1062 Fight won’t start round 3 -120* vs Dos Santos / Blaydes starts round 3 V
1/25/20 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1312 Not Hill by 3 round decision +100* vs Hill wins by 3 round decision V
Risking $50 To Win $251.61

I mean I'm up but I feel filthy.

Gonna take a little break and wait for Khabib/Ferg. I think Khabib absolutely manhandles Tony, but that's a discussion for another day.

TAB NZ. After checking, my R1 Pereria bet got refunded also - looks like they have treated it like a no contest. Hopefully they correct it
Yeah, sounds like they've made a mistake. It probably wouldn't hurt sending a message to support.

+14u, best night in a long time...but a big chunk of that came from those DQ's!

i dont see how anyone thought their was value on anderson -200 and above, maybe overrated since that upset win. i could see him at like -120... only had 500 on it oh yaaa dallas stars came back in ot :)
Lol thanks captain hindsight. He already beat blachowicz a couple of years ago and he seemed improved while blachowicz just came of a lacklustre performance vs an aging veterant. People said the exact same thing after pettis fluke ko'd thompson. These things just happen.

Thought it was interesting Cormiers reaction when the camera replayed the commentators faces at the Jan KO. Cormiers face fell and he clenched his fist and hit the desk.

You think he knows that there is no chance Jan beats Jones so is annoyed his nemesis will get another win? Jones certainly thinks so the way he was dancing on his chair like a drunk college girl.

I have bet on Jan every fight since he beat jimi manuwa and bet against Jones since the Gustafsson 2 fight. Unfortunately I think Jones' IQ and cardio would be too much for Jan if the fight eventuates. Jan is awesome and deserves his shot but I hope the fight that gets made is Reyes or Santos.

Thought it was interesting Cormiers reaction when the camera replayed the commentators faces at the Jan KO. Cormiers face fell and he clenched his fist and hit the desk.

You think he knows that there is no chance Jan beats Jones so is annoyed his nemesis will get another win? Jones certainly thinks so the way he was dancing on his chair like a drunk college girl.

I have bet on Jan every fight since he beat jimi manuwa and bet against Jones since the Gustafsson 2 fight. Unfortunately I think Jones' IQ and cardio would be too much for Jan if the fight eventuates. Jan is awesome and deserves his shot but I hope the fight that gets made is Reyes or Santos.

Maybe, but if Cormier thinks that Jan has a worse chance to beat Jones than Corey I 100 % disagree.

Damn. Diego Sanchez earned himself a massive payday fight with Conor for his admirable victory high up in the cards being the co-main event.

i dont see how anyone thought their was value on anderson -200 and above, maybe overrated since that upset win. i could see him at like -120... only had 500 on it oh yaaa dallas stars came back in ot :)
I'm ashamed that I also thought Anderson had value. Wow I was NOT right. At all! C.Anderson without his wrestling edge (and cardio) is a KO waiting to happen. The guy just cannot take a hard punch. When I was watching their weigh in face off I noticed how thicker is Blachowics' neck compared to Anderson's. One of those things that helps you absorb punches better.
1206280842.jpg.5.jpg

But it's not just that. Corey can't just play a patient game it seems like. He has to go forward and be active. Which puts his chin right in the line of fire. It's not that Corey has no headmovement and terrible defensive flaws. No he's not. He is decent, he can slip a punch or two, he has serviceable defence. But the consantly in your face, volume game he wants to play calls for 1. sturdy chin, which he doesn't have 2. well above averege defensive skills, which again he just does not have.
He doesn't do large obvious mistakes. He does little mistakes, but having not bulletproof chin and entering in a lot of exchanges (when his wrestling is shut down) is just asking for trouble.
Jan is a money train.
Couldn't agree more. The guy is constantly undervalued by the public.

Ashamed to say it, but Diego actually saved my night. Not that I won any money last night as I was just above break even, but I'd have been buried if Perreira won by decision.

Damn. Diego Sanchez earned himself a massive payday fight with Conor for his admirable victory high up in the cards being the co-main event.

What a clown of course he would call out Sanchez after that. Guess he knows how to pick them, yeah I probably play the leprechaun at -500 there.

What a clown of course he would call out Sanchez after that. Guess he knows how to pick them, yeah I probably play the leprechaun at -500 there.
It was a joke moron.....

It was a joke moron.....
No a 3 year old green belt profile with no reads and a shit attitude now that's a joke.
Calm your tits Bro. Would it surprise you if he did? It wouldn't me.

I mean I'm up but I feel filthy.

Gonna take a little break and wait for Khabib/Ferg. I think Khabib absolutely manhandles Tony, but that's a discussion for another day.

I agree and I have mulled this fight over. Being good at scrambles isnt enough.

Back