UFN 83 play by play and discussion

Hamilton looks clueless

So jealous of you Unibet and other live betting guys.

29-28 shamil, rd 3 to hamilton, tho it was the closest round of the fight. hamilton winning would be a bit of a robbery.

3-0 shamil.. hamilton just to slow to get anything going

Anyone with a betfair account want marion reneau at 1.60 (-166) ?? I need to hedge so offered 200 on her at that price on the exchange. any takers? she's 1.53 everywhere else. would be a help lol.

FML, I feel like such a fucking idiot, this could've been a 10u+ profit. When props released I hit Fight DEC and Hamilton DEC before I could scroll donw literally 2 lines to see Shamil DEC +900. I would've put $100 on that. I want to kick myself in the nuts right now

surprised did not end itd

no take down from hamilton and forced to fight the russians fight

Sweet hit over 1.5 and fight goes distance at +175. Put both bets in literally seconds before lines taken down. Lost Hamilton by dec but still a nice start!

FML, I feel like such a fucking idiot, this could've been a 10u+ profit. When props released I hit Fight DEC and Hamilton DEC before I could scroll donw literally 2 lines to see Shamil DEC +900. I would've put $100 on that. I want to kick myself in the nuts right now

If you could kick yourself in the nuts I would be very impressed.

Bookmaker has live betting on the fights tonight listed. I'm not holding my breath.

Profit off that fight, but kicking myself for same reason as Gibbz. Was gonna play that line til Rebel Lion posted about the big drop.

Next on Murphy ML, Muprhy round 2 and 3

Kelly Faszholz can pass for Marloes Coenen's little sister.

So I guess I'm probably one of very few, but I'm on Faszholz here at big dog odds. Walk in music makes me like the bet a bit more.

Back