UFN 83 play by play and discussion

Congrats to Shamil bettors. Hamilton had nothing for him.

Nothing on the next two fights.

think we see a competitive rd 1 here.. then i think faszholz gasses. i just hope murphy finishes her in 2 or 3, and not murphy dec

Anyone with a betfair account want marion reneau at 1.60 (-166) ?? I need to hedge so offered 200 on her at that price on the exchange. any takers? she's 1.53 everywhere else. would be a help lol.

i bet 50$ on it. was not planning on betting the fight so cant take it all sorry

lol liveodds already closing in on evens..

Fasholz +3.5 pointspread, Murphy rd 2 or rd 3 as a hedge here. Agree with EZ Fasholz starts okay but fades...hopefully.

If only live bet was up on 365

side note: did you guys hear DADA 5000's heart stopped in the hospital after the fight w Kimbo

faszhols already gassing with a minute left in rd 1

i bet 50$ on it. was not planning on betting the fight so cant take it all sorry

thanks man, I feel bad that you weren't going to bet it though.. I'm just trying to freeroll it, so hope she wins for you

Omg. Kelly Assholes got hands. Luckily shes slowing down as scouted.

Prob a split round?

side note: did you guys hear DADA 5000's heart stopped in the hospital after the fight w Kimbo

yea that was a funny fight but it went on too long. they couldn't even stand. it was irresponsible by commission / mccarthy to let it keep going

damn missed murphy +128 was about to bet then she started landing some hard shots.. still bet her at -120 though

wtf, we are pointing stuff out with arrows now? it is not fucking football.

kelly r1

but reckon her gas tank may buckle

Yeah, wasn't surprised. Bellator would have been in some deep shit public relations wise if dude died.

super close first. it was looking like faszholz, but murphy came on really strong, i think split round

but i think murphy gets her out of there before the final bell

yea that was a funny fight but it went on too long. they couldn't even stand. it was irresponsible by commission / mccarthy to let it keep going
it could have been a major step back for Bellator and MMA in general. geez

missed murphy at them odds also, lets see that short notice gas tank...

Back