UFN 83 play by play and discussion

omg, ref let her take 30 seconds of totally unnecessary punishment. made me sweat on the R3 haha, just barely got it.

would've been 10-8 even if no finish, easily

sorry any faszholz betters

Sweet +1350 cashes!!

man that was a huge relief. I bet huge on Lauren (my #1 bet of the night) and also tailed the rd 2 and rd 3 picks. I really thought she'd flushed rds 1 and 2 down the toilet and was gonna lose another dec.

Managed to be up small on that fight with the stoppage. Still kind of hoped Faszholz would make it through even thought I kind of think I'd lose the bet at 29-28 just because I appreciate heart.

Edit:

idk man, he let that go on for way too long imo

I don't know about way too long, but yea, probably a little bit. Think it looked worse with all the blood.

murphy not even breathing heavily, chick has gas for DAYS. too bad for her she'll never get another 5 round fight

Tough call on the stoppage. I don't have a problem with it.

I'll cry if Strickland and Cerone both win in R3. I had a parlay of Shamil R3, Murphy R3, and Cerrone R3 $5 for $6,000 and planned on making the same parlay with Strickland instead of Shamil, but forgot to

EZ we are ninjas bro predicted that thing perfectly. I gave some back with my +3.5 but still a very nice win!

idk man, he let that go on for way too long imo
Should have been stood up when she didn't throw a single strike for almost 2 minutes. Didnt have any skin in the game. I dont think Murphy would have got the decision. I think Kelly has the brighter future.

I'll cry if Strickland and Cerone both win in R3. I had a parlay of Shamil R3, Murphy R3, and Cerrone R3 $5 for $6,000 and planned on making the same parlay with Strickland instead of Shamil, but forgot to
don't worry, garcia will wni

Playing the TKO, i was so happy when her corner was shouting "exciting fight Lauren"!!!

Good stoppage. She took a lot of shot and wasn't defending herself.

Should have been stood up when she didn't throw a single strike for almost 2 minutes. Didnt have any skin in the game. I dont think Murphy would have got the decision. I think Kelly has the brighter future.
at worst it would have been a draw as i had it 10-8 in the last round

I like my FOTN bet at +1350 for that one too. Was pretty much what I was hoping for. Might not win but it's gotta have a chance right?

Back