UFN 85 play-by-play and discussion

Amazing fight but Lombard should not have been sent out there to get beaton on in the 3rd round.

Did you guys see John Morgan's tweet that Case was up over Mathews 20-18 on two scorecards?

Now that I pulled out of Magny fight and bet it all on Mir, watch karma fuck me hard!!!!

Lol! COULD easily have been stopped in the first round, SHOULD have been stopped in the second round.

thank god for that ref, made some rookie mistakes with parlaying shoeface with alot of bets but hit magny round 3 +1700 made up for it

Magny is a fucking beast. Recovering from so much beating... and working like he was not even in a fight.

3 third round finishes back to back.. can we get 4 pls? :eek:

$2.00 $385.75 Pending 2 Team Parlay
Pending 3/19/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1029 Hunt wins in round 3 +1075* vs Any other result
Win 3/19/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1125 Magny wins in round 3 +1550* vs Any other result

lol

Can we all agree that Lombard is a one trick pony?

Magny making a lot of new fans tonight. Can't wait to see him again

big win on magny for me, even after i pissed 50 quid away betting on the hector's line by complete accident.. great comeback, so happy percival didn't stop it in the 1st, it was so damn close to a hector tko

Back