UFN 85 play-by-play and discussion

O1.5 is sitting at +125 on bet365 right now. A bit tempted but yeah idk... I think Hunt gets the TKO early

DC needs to tell them to cut that last part off that interview when they play it. So awful.

Need Hunt to close out a 1500 parlay.

Im hedging 500, not full amount, I believe in Hunt

I do not know about you guys, but I still like Jones as a personality over Cormier. Yes he is drugs, chics and booze, but at least he admits it and does not play good citizen role. I mean if I were Jones I would do the same shit, drugs,sex and booze. Why not?

DC needs to tell them to cut that last part off that interview when they play it. So awful.
Agreed its so corny. Also it kind of indirectly show dc thinks jj is better

The Ham robbery and ended my accumulator, if Hunt wins I would have won £1300 :( oh well Ive gone and put £1000 on Hunt :-\

Hunt back up to -150 but Hunt itd is still at -105.

Gonna add a bit to that, this fight isn't going 5 rounds.

I do not know about you guys, but I still like Jones as a personality over Cormier. Yes he is drugs, chics and booze, but at least he admits it and does not play good citizen role. I mean if I were Jones I would do the same shit, drugs,sex and booze. Why not?

Uh, Jones doesn't admit it. He was caught multiple times and still claims to be a good Christian/family man. Jones tried to play the good citizen role for as long as humanly possible considering what he's actually like.

He's acting a little bit more real now because faking it for years was completely preposterous.

I'm mainly on the ITD here, but I need Hunt ITD to not have a loss this event. Even with that, I'm still not in the clear with pending parlays with golf tomorrow! This event has been a rollercoaster.

Oh and also...

If you aren't a Neil Magny fan please stop watching MMA and get another hobby.

What is wrong with being Christian and doing drugs?

Officially big on Hunt despite how much I like Frank's chances. Completely degen, but I need this last taste of action before long break.

Back