1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFN 85 play-by-play and discussion

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Mar 19, 2016.

1. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

i literally had it 18-17 magny after 2. legitimately. 10-8 lombard, 10-7 magny.

2. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

i swear i never agree w/fotn picks by the ufc

3. Jae Gibbz Black Belt

Yeah, I rarely do either

4. Jae Gibbz Black Belt

Absolutely ridiculous, and didn't a judge give Patrick a 10-8? So dumb

5. Roads55 Brown Belt

after totalling up, I'm up a modest £134, less than I thought, Similar to the last few events but I should so easily of been up a lot more on most cards this year if not for a couple of stupid mistakes and hesitating on big dogs live betting... even though I've only lost on 1 card so far in 2016, hindsight can be a bitch but still, a profit's a profit so I'm forcing myself to be happy with that.

Being annoyed in hindsight that you didn't bet more is very dangerous, and can severely effect your judgement in future bets, very similar to tilting/chasing when your down, and can lead to overstaking, and overconfidence in picks, but a lot of people don't take this into account. It seems counter intuitive to what you'd expect after winning $$$ but It's happened to me many times. the last couple years I have changed my behaviour severely, to the point where I don't even get that emotional after winning, unless it's a really big win with well thought out bets, and no mistakes. grats to all the winners tonight! just a friendly warning not to make the same mistakes I did in the past :)

6. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

yes, they gave him a 10-8 yet not lombard or not magny? what a joke, lol. magny was LEGITIMATELY 10-7 rd 2. WTF was perceval thinking? aside from "i'm totally gonna cash my rd 3 prop"

7. Ukram Silver Belt

Grats nailed it totally but boy you went heavy on some plays but the risk paid off !

No time to get them Hunto bets in should have expected hunt to be hunt really lol

Hit £700 but that cancels out my holly loss from last event, but heck ill take it and withdraw it to enjoy the 3 weeks Holiday we got of no ufc.

Yup totally agree its a 50/50, I don't believe in any system or stats, break downs can help and so can weigh ins but nothing on this planet can really predict what happens on the night. I can be easily tempted to overstake since one can feel your not doing as good and everyone posting just made 1K don't help lol

But karma is a real bitch indeed, enjoy what you win and loose since its a 50/50 !

8. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Grats Ukram. I cant believe two judges had Case 2-0 up i nearly fucked myself. I was sure it was 1 1 and Case was done going into three. I had another £50 on Matthews to win by dec so was praying Case held on thank fuck he didnt!

Not sure if this is the right thread but pre bets were my money maker for three years. Since Jan ive struggled terribly on pre bets. Has there been a substantially higher number of upsets this year so far? Feels that way to me.

9. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

I completely disagree with a 10-7 round 2. Lombard dropped Magny in that round. A 10-7 round should be a round where your opponent has literally no offense.

10. Agent Mulder Black Belt

Same here. Have been struggling with prebets since jan.