1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFN 86 pbp/discussion

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Mark Hunt got sauced up by JDS on the feet too. Is he not technical standing now?

Ben just didn't have an answer to the body shots and it slowed him down fast. Fucking stupid on his part considering those shots are JDS go-tos

2. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

In front of the TV waiting for Game of Thrones S8
    Hope Rothwell doesn't have anything in his Netflix queue he was wanting to watch this month ...however I hear that for $20,000 Mike Dolce will explain what is happening in Orange is the New Black and feed him Nutella and banana toast lol

3. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Smh @ all this Ben hate

4. RyuDave Green Belt

£204 up, thanks for input guys and congrats to all who was up x

5. null Gold Belt

Even with picking the main & co-main events wrong I ended up about $860.00 in profit tonight and $320.00 from boxing yesterday. So not bad. I'll add it up in the official bet thread.

6. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

Nice hope everybody had a great card… It was one of my best long time… won at least 40 units

7. Jae Gibbz Black Belt

Had a great night +9u.

8. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

My man JG you are a bonafide sharp homie

9. piglord Black Belt

commiserations for the rothwell backers man but i think jds at even money was one of the best lines i've seen in a LONG time

10. Dooze Purple Belt

Nice, won on every bet other than a small punt on Igor by decision after the first round, think I'm up about £40 or £50.

Would have won more if I didn't find myself hesitating while livebetting. Went to put some on Ngannou KO @ +200 towards the end of the 2nd round then hesitated and the line got removed. Went to do JDS @ -115 after the first, hesitated then it dropped everywhere. Ah well.

Jealous of you US folk who get to have livebetting most events, I'm never really up at that time so have to rely on betting prefight, livebetting is much better though.

11. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Somehow up $30 even after a hard hit on Ben. Should've just played the No SC and Not JDS itd, easily better plays at their prices than Ben ML

12. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Are you kidding me? Where has he shown technical standup? Rothwell is exactly what Salvardore said - iron chin w/ great killer instinct and finishing ability. I've always made a comparison of him to Travis Browne. He'll be exploited in fights just like he was today.

13. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

He showed a good offensive arsenal in many of his fights, his defense has always been the problem. You think you KO Alistair Overeem without having serious offense? Barnett is textbook with his offense, and he started eating shots in round 2 vs Ben.

JDS was in the best form in years for him, and I don't think anyone would've argued a prime JDS is a horrible matchup for Ben. Now some people in here wanna act like Rothwell is trash.

14. piglord Black Belt

[​IMG]

need this badboy to come in. have another £20 free bet on it for a return of over 800.

15. Ukram Silver Belt

Small profit up about £250, not bad considering missed half the event and half was not live bettable !

Most importantly no breaks for a bit, we got 2 ufc events for the next 2 weekends (normal timing)

16. piglord Black Belt

fuck i wish £250 was a small profit for me! grats.

17. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

So I guess you think Bigfoot has technical standup too since he KOed Overeem. It's heavyweights man. A few of us said prior that Ben would get clowned standing unless he lands one big punch. That's exactly what happened there. The funny thing about your comment is that you are giving Overeem all this praise, but everyone acted like JDS looked like total shit when he got KOed by him. I'm saying exactly what I said prior to this fight - people overestimated Rothwell despite him looking like shit in most of his victories and people acted like JDS was done after Overeem while ignoring how he looked vs. Stipe.

18. RyuDave Green Belt

Nice ukram.
    Was you mainly on ML live betting or props?

19. RyuDave Green Belt

I must admit I was worried jds had been in too many wars and had declined but glad he still has it

20. null Gold Belt

Be jealous of the Europeans, us U.S. folk barely have one or two live betting books.