UFN 86 pbp/discussion

How did he get 3 rounds? I bet on him and still think that he lost the 2nd and 3rd round.

omg 30-27 bojan that is some serious robbery.. has me nervous betting big on any fights tonight =/

I like winning, but that was bullshit.The Italian won that fight.

A lot of fans clapped for Bojan yesterday during the weigh-in.

I'm not sure, but maybe Serbians are popular in Croatia.

i totally disagree w/the robbery statements. i feel for you guys, it could've gone either way IMO and it sucks when you're on the dog when that happens and he doesn't get it

but that was no robbery

i didn't agree 30-27, tho. i gave di chirico rd 3. but even that round was close.

on asker VERY small -- moreso on the O1.5 and asker decision stab

That was a bad, not terrible tho, decision imo. I thought the Italian edged it but he closed the rounds bad and you never know what that does to judging.

3 really close rounds and one guy having hometown bias from what you can only assume being inexperienced judges. Nothing surprising tbh. I don't agree with the decision but not that surprising.

Not necessarily a robbery in my eyes, but I have no clue how a single judge didn't score that for Di Chirico or how a judge could have it 30-27 Bojan. The result wasn't horrible, but the scorecards were.

i totally disagree w/the robbery statements. i feel for you guys, it could've gone either way IMO and it sucks when you're on the dog when that happens and he doesn't get it

but that was no robbery

i didn't agree 30-27, tho. i gave di chirico rd 3. but even that round was close.

He was getting picked apart standing until the sub attempt.

Edit: 22 to 11 sig strikes in round 2.

both guys sucks.. will bet on askar if he can get td's or the other dude if not lol

Mang I'm already worried for all y'all degenerates tonight. May the robberies be ever on your side

He was getting picked apart standing until the sub attempt.

i think the body language / running back to center of the cage is swaying people (and could have easily swayed the judges)

agree to disagree.

i especially feel for anyone who laid the juice on di chirico +3.5 if anyone did.

Back