UFN 86 pbp/discussion

small on whiteford ko in the next one

Damn ref, those follow ups should not have happened.

it was a lil late, maybe, but i acually prefer that to premature ones (both are bad, tho, granted)

It is a robbery if bettor won but feel their fighter lost as clear as day.

oh man, cannonier is a jew? how did i bet against him! i'm sorry!!
jewjitsu.jpg

Cannonier trains with rabbi Benyamin Lebowitz in Alaska.

on whiteford here, small.. i kiiiinda wanna do more, but i'll leave it be.. ease into the card...

think this'll be a fun fight

Finally, the first good fight of the night. Whiteford slightly below evens now, looks like the right side imo.

Hard fight to call should be entertaining. Maybe leaning Martins.

- Whiteford has the better chin, but I think he'll use his take downs in this fight, even though he's known as a striker.
- Whiteford trains with Mirsad Bektic, who is the guy who wrestled and TKO`ed Lucas Martins in his last fight.
- Martins has also been taken down a lot in the past by guys who aren't good wrestlers.
- Also, Martins still fights with his chin in the air, which is weird cuz he's been in the UFC for awhile.

Finally, the first good fight of the night. Whiteford slightly below evens now, looks like the right side imo.

this is one of the better fights on the card, no doubt. i am with whiteford because of a better chin, IMO. martins a lil more versatile on the feet, better kicking game.. but i think whiteford has stronger punches and i think he's tougher

we'll see!

- Whiteford has the better chin, but I think he'll use his take downs in this fight, even though he's known as a striker.
- Whiteford trains with Mirsad Bektic, who is the guy who wrestled and TKO`ed Lucas Martins in his last fight.
- Martins has also been taken down a lot in the past by guys who aren't good wrestlers.
- Also, Martins still fights with his chin in the air, which is weird cuz he's been in the UFC for awhile.

damn you! adding 0.5u to whiteford

this is one of the better fights on the card, no doubt. i am with whiteford because of a better chin, IMO. martins a lil more versatile on the feet, better kicking game.. but i think whiteford has stronger punches and i think he's tougher

we'll see!

Martins is basically the flukier guy of the two I'd safely say. I can't recall how Whiteford looked in his last fight (im a fuken casual nowadays) but I prefer him to Martins.

Martins is basically the flukier guy of the two I'd safely say. I can't recall how Whiteford looked in his last fight (im a fuken casual nowadays) but I prefer him to Martins.

it was elkins.. throw it out the window, imo for this

martins got smasehd by bektic last time

both guys got dominated in their respective fights in diff ways

Elkins crowded him nonstop and showed he was a better wrestler pretty much.

Got fucking robbed on Cherico! 30-27 GTFO lol but I made up for it big time with "the killer gorilla" at 10.8 units now just need u 2.5 on whiteFord and Martins....hope you guys are doing good! I will check in in a few and give my plays

followed whiteford's betting advice and added a tiny bet on his r1 line :D

Back