Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-87-Overeem-vs-Arlovski-50621

j6t0CcH.png

4993.png

i maxxed the tumenov -140 opener. only play so far.

eyeing wade for sure, tho. i've heard people saying that "khabilov is a bad matchup for him" (cause wrestling background, himself + better standup, in theory) -- i just think wade's wrestling might be better. dude fights to his strengths every time. lookin better and better, too. khabilov has had some head-scratchers.

no clue on the two heavyweight fights. hein line seems accurate?

curious to see KK-clark line & a couple others.

Big on Tumenov -111
Big on Struve +175 & +127

Also looking at Wade, I think we're gonna get +200 later. Need that fight to go O2.5 to close a parlay with the O3.5 in the Benson fight.

I like jon tuck... He has been working with nick curson at speed of sport

I'm surprised Bigfoot is still allowed to fight but Struve is terrible.

I think this new Reem eventually catches AA, who is a poor man's JDS at this point. Reem was incredibly patient and calculating against JDS.

I like Reem, Tumenov and Hein.

So far only a small play on Tumenov.
Overeem by unaninmous decision opened at 12.50 but I missed that and now it's down to 9.25. I still see some value in that line.

No idea about Bigfoot/Struve. If Bigfoot line keeps climbing I might throw something at him.

£422 Tumenov @ -110.

£222 Struve @ +175 and £200 @ +124.

So far only have big plays on Reem by KO and parlay of the o2.5s in Wade/ Rustam + Hein/Tuck. Also love Tuck by dec +400

Even at -200 I like Tumenov and need to find something to do with him.

Like Struve at less than -200

Kyoji will be parlay fodder, of course

Barroso by dec is a line i'm looking to hit at +300 or better

Slighly leaning Cabral, Edwards, and Willie Gates

Am a big tumenov fan but this is not an easy fight for him, Gunnar may have looked bad against maia but maia was always many levels bjj above him and like a whole weight class above him by fight night.

Gunnar will be similar sized in height and reach here and has excellent counters of his own and a much better ground and sub game coming in, I like tumenov maybe parlayed or su, hedged with nelson sub or stab at his decision line also, early days yet !

Not sure where all the reem stock is coming from, struve and jds came back from serious long surgeries and were not present in the octagon call it ring rust or awol and roy was too big and slow to catch reem, AA is an equal deadly striker (67% ko wins), good solid boxing and good ttd when it works, sure very poor performances against mir and ko loss from stripe but an important fight for both considering they were possibly up next for werdum. Maybe ufc trying to do Reem vs Werdum II or AA vs Werdum II where both opponents already have a win over werdum, I think if reem gets cracked he will go legless or go down, just depends which AA version turns up.

Am a big tumenov fan but this is not an easy fight for him, Gunnar may have looked bad against maia but maia was always many levels bjj above him and like a whole weight class above him by fight night.

Gunnar will be similar sized in height and reach here and has excellent counters of his own and a much better ground and sub game coming in, I like tumenov maybe parlayed or su, hedged with nelson sub or stab at his decision line also, early days yet !

Not sure where all the reem stock is coming from, struve and jds came back from serious long surgeries and were not present in the octagon call it ring rust or awol and roy was too big and slow to catch reem, AA is an equal deadly striker (67% ko wins), good solid boxing and good ttd when it works, sure very poor performances against mir and ko loss from stripe but an important fight for both considering they were possibly up next for werdum. Maybe ufc trying to do Reem vs Werdum II or AA vs Werdum II where both opponents already have a win over werdum, I think if reem gets cracked he will go legless or go down, just depends which AA version turns up.

don't forget the rick story fight before maia... not to meniton his only win in between the two losses doesn't look nearly as good in hindsight (thatch...)

oh, and don't forget this..

don't forget the rick story fight before maia... not to meniton his only win in between the two losses doesn't look nearly as good in hindsight (thatch...)

oh, and don't forget this..

those videos are hillarious!!! what makes it great is gunnar win or loose always seem so calm and emotionless in the ring kinda has the fedor deminer so you would never expect something like this from him :D

Last edited:
225$ Struve +175
325$ Struve +124
325$ Hall +275

is what i have so far.. gotta love euro bookies sometimes :D

AA hasn't turned up for a long time now. I'll always give anyone a chance vs reem because of his chin, but Reem should win this 9/10 times.

I have a parlay going with Reem and Glover. I put 200 on it, forget how much I'll win exactly.

why gates? you think he avoids the ground, obviously? i was leaning the other way
Think he makes better use of the length, will have the better striking, more athletic, and hopefully learned a thing or two from getting grappled by Ortiz. Paddy needs a sub to win imo, hes not very good at controlling top positions

Thank fuck this starts at 3.30pm for us Brits im sitting here messed up from hardly any sleep feel hungover lol

Two peoole on this forum have picked correctly all winners on a UFC card in past few weeks. I will be trying my luck every show now £30 a pop has to be worth it in long run.

Two peoole on this forum have picked correctly all winners on a UFC card in past few weeks. I will be trying my luck every show now £30 a pop has to be worth it in long run.

Would you limit to a certain number or just all fights?
Might be worth splitting say 6 fights on one and 6 on another parlay

Would you limit to a certain number or just all fights?
Might be worth splitting say 6 fights on one and 6 on another parlay

hey man i'm one of the guys who hit the entire card recently. i would just go for all of them with a small wage. £5 or so.

my ufc london win returned £1100 for a £1.50 stake. think it was about 13 fighters.

i've also gone 10 for 13 on a few of the cards since then. think another perfect result is definitely possible again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back