UFN 87 - Netherlands - AA vs Reem

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also think the height difference is going to be shocking between cedenblad and mclellan. cedenblad is not 6'3, he's 6'4 or 6'5. was noticably bigger than aksham who i think is dead on 6'3.

reckon cedenblad line gets pounded tomorrow.

i also think the height difference is going to be shocking between cedenblad and mclellan. cedenblad is not 6'3, he's 6'4 or 6'5. was noticably bigger than aksham who i think is dead on 6'3.

idk. it might get parlayed up a bit, but he's no world-beater and it's already a hefty -300

-3.5 you mean, yea?

Yes, my fault. Part of me really wanted to bet Gunnar ITD though. I really think it's going to be Tumenov ITD, Tumenov clear decision, or Gunnar ITD. I just have a weird feeling about this fight though and almost didn't want to bet it at all. You know I can't do that though!

idk. it might get parlayed up a bit, but he's no world-beater and it's already a hefty -300

THIS!

Cedenblad is no world-beater but it wouldn't surprise me one bit too see him dominate and win in spectacular fashion this fight. His been out with an knee injury/surgery and had a newborn aswell. I like how he believe in himself to be a top contender in 2016, and that his performances in UFC has been junk and at a max of 50%. I don't think that he can become a top 5 contender, but I do believe that he could become a gatekeeper in the division, and this could clearly start sunday with a dominate sub/tko early in the fight or early in round 2.

I don't mind paying the juice on this one, and think that the bookies hit it quite well to be completely honest.

Compared to McClellan I think he is a world-beater

Cedenblad is 6'3 ish. I am 6'4 and I was taller than him when I met him.

Sasaki looking thin as paper at 125 but surprisingly doesn't seem like a deathly cut.

Tuck looked great, and he's much taller than Emmett. Emmett had his shoes on and he was still much shorter.

Tuck looked drained to me. all his movements were slow as a snail

Everyone always making mention of Gunnar being small for WW but the biggest takeaway from this weigh in for me was how small Tumenov is. He is a softie and Gunnar was clearly the bigger man.

fight pass:

gates-sasaki
gates looks great. long and lean.
sasaki down to 125 and short notice... and wow, he actually looks terrific. super thin, obviously, but makes weight and looks very good
sasaki 1-2" taller

waters-edwards
waters looks good. not as soft as last time.
edwards looks very solid. same as always. 170 pound yves edwards.
they're like identical in size

seery-horiguchi
seery looks meh. i guess normal.
guchi looks good. same as always.
seery maybe an inch or two taller (had shoes on)

FS1 prelims:

madadi-cabral
madadi looks good. pretty standard. psycho.
cabral looks alright, maybe a lil more comfortable with the 155 cut now?
cabral a couple inches taller

emmett-tuck
emmett looks very strong. despite the super short notice, he makes it.
tuck looks outstanding (usually does) - aside from some trouble w/his muay-thai necklace thingy
tuck is like 4+" taller. emmett had shoes on

mclellan-cedenblad
mclellan looks mediocre. as always. shouldn't be 185.
cedenblad looks super awkward. (not a big surprise). looks a bit weary from the cut, actually? but makes it
cedenblad 3" taller

wade-khabilov
wade looks fantastic. same as always
khabilov also looks great. both guys in shape
very similarly sized

clark-kowalkiewicz
clark looks good after the layoff. about standard
KK looks good, too, no surprises here
they're the same size

barroso-krylov
barroso looks good. same as always. not the biggest 205.
krylov looks great.. he has every time at 205. he's a cocky mofo. lol.
krylov 2+" taller

elmose-de randamie
elmose looks ok. obviously not a big 135. cutie.
de randamie looks great. long and lean but strong. crowd goin apeshit.
de randamie is 6+" taller, wow

tumenov-nelson
gunnie looks fine. not great, should be 55, etc.
tumenov looks fine. same as always. both guys could make 155.
gunnie an inch taller? both so unassuming, lol

bigfoot-struve
struve looks ok. in at 265.
bigfoot looks meh. not terrible but normal for him. 266.
struve 5-6" taller i guess?

AA-reem
AA looks really good, imo. 248. better than he has in a couple fights i think. stronger.
reem lookin very solid. in at 244. not too soft
AA actually 1" taller

----------

pulling trigger sasaki cause cut looked like it went well.

Everyone always making mention of Gunnar being small for WW but the biggest takeaway from this weigh in for me was how small Tumenov is. He is a softie and Gunnar was clearly the bigger man.
They're both small.

Gunnar looked more solid/muscular than usual. Might come in handy if he uses more wrestling instead of just trips/drags/body lock TDs.

Also, the Tumenov dick riders won't focus on his size much till he loses again.

Think Silva looked worse than earlier, never been ripped but now the TRT ban seems to hit hard..

This surprised me also.

Didn't expect Gunnar to be the bigger man.

Tumenov will have to be efficient with his energy

Tumenov will be exposed for being too small for ww but i doubt gunnar is the man to do it.

Arlovski looked awesome, happy and ready to go.
Krylov has the perfect frame for 205.
Elmose looked awful. She was really dwarfed by Germaine.
Tumenov vs Nelson looks like a glorified LW fight.

Made a bet on Gates but instantly regret it. I saw value at -150. IDK but I always money on or against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back